• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Bbq Roasting Pan With Can also be used in the oven?

In summary, the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for roasting meats, vegetables, and even desserts on the grill or in the oven. The can in the center of the pan can be filled with liquid, such as beer or broth, to add flavor and moisture to your food while it cooks. Simply place your food on the grate above the can and cook as desired, using indirect heat for best results. This pan is perfect for roasting a variety of foods, including whole chickens, turkey breasts, pork loins, and even desserts like cakes and breads. It is also oven-safe and dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Can this pan also be used in the oven?? I think it would be fine, but I need a for sure answer. I have looked every where and can not find the answer. Please help Im making myself crazy looking for this. PLEASE Help:confused:

technically yes, but because it has holes, no. If you want to put it on a baking sheet you could then use it

I did a chicken in my BBQ pan in the oven when it first came on the market. I really had no choice as the weather was -40 with a nasty wind from the south right into the carport and the chicken was ready to go. I placed the BBQ pan on a large bakeware sheet and then on the bottom rack of the oven. Perfect chicken!!
a few weeks later, I did the BBQ pan on the BBQ and didn't like it as much... I have used it a number of times in the oven since then.

Thanks so much ladies.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our pans are designed to be used in the oven as well as on the stovetop. They are made with high-quality materials that can withstand high temperatures and provide even heat distribution. I understand your concern and I'm happy to provide a definite answer for you. So, yes, you can definitely use this pan in the oven. Happy cooking!

Related to Can the Bbq Roasting Pan With Can also be used in the oven?

What is the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" used for?

The "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for roasting meats, vegetables, and even desserts on the grill or in the oven. The can in the center of the pan can be filled with liquid, such as beer or broth, to add flavor and moisture to your food while it cooks.

How do I use the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can"?

To use the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can", simply place your food on the grate above the can and cook as desired. For best results, use indirect heat by placing the pan on one side of the grill or in the oven on a lower rack. This will allow the heat to circulate evenly around the food.

What types of foods can I cook in the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can"?

The "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" is perfect for roasting whole chickens, turkey breasts, pork loins, and even large cuts of beef. It can also be used to cook vegetables and even desserts like cakes and breads. The possibilities are endless!

Can I use the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" in the oven?

Yes, the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" is oven-safe and can be used in temperatures up to 450°F. It is great for roasting meats and vegetables in the oven for a delicious and easy dinner.

Is the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Bbq Roasting Pan With Can" is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. It is also made of high-quality materials that are resistant to rust and corrosion, ensuring that it will last for many BBQ seasons to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tania Bonner
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefJessica95765