• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Need Banana Toffee Pizza Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a person who needs dessert ideas for their Grand Opening. Another person provides a recipe for a cookie pizza with cream cheese, whipped topping, chocolate toffee candy, almonds, and bananas. They also offer to send more dessert options as a Pampered Chef consultant.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi this sounded really good and I don't have the spring 2005 SBCB. Need some yummy desserts for my Grand Opening!

thanks! :D

Here ya go!!

1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package cream cheese softened
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 container frozen whipped topping thawed
2 bars chocolate covered toffe candy
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsley chopped
1/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream topping or hot caramel ice cream topping
2 medium bannanas sliced

preheat oven to 375. shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of lightly floured large round stone; flatten slilghtly using lightly floured bakers roller roll out dough to within 1 inch of edge. bake 20-22 min. or until golden brown. remove from oven; cool 10 min. coarefully loosen cookie from baking stone using utility knife; cool completely

in classic batter bowl wishik ceam cheese until smooth using stainless steel whisk. add brown sugar; mix until well blended; using small mix and scraper foldi n whipped topping; spread evenly over cookie.

coarsely chop candy bars using crinkle cutter. coarsely chop almonds using food chopper. immediately before serving, slice bananas using egg slicer plus. arrange over filling. sprinkle candy over pizza. drizzle ice cream topping over pizza and sprinkle with almonds. slice pizza using pizza cutter; serve using mini serving spatula.

yield: 16 servings

OMG! That sounds sooo good! Thanks I will be testing a batch before my first show!! Thanks soo much!

This pizza will serve alot because it is very rich. I suggest small slices.

Hi there! I'm so glad you liked the recipe, and congratulations on your Grand Opening! As a pampered chef consultant, I have access to a wide variety of delicious dessert recipes that are sure to impress your guests. Would you like me to send you some options to choose from? Let me know and I'll be happy to help make your Grand Opening even sweeter. :)

1. How do I make the crust for the Banana Toffee Pizza?

The crust for the Banana Toffee Pizza recipe can be made using pre-made pizza dough or by making your own homemade pizza dough. If using pre-made dough, simply roll it out onto a pizza pan. If making your own dough, mix together 1 ½ cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Slowly add ½ cup of warm water and knead until the dough comes together. Roll it out onto a pizza pan.

2. Do I need to use a specific type of banana for this recipe?

For best results, use ripe bananas that are slightly soft to the touch. Overripe bananas can also be used, as they will be mashed and mixed in with the other ingredients. Avoid using unripe green bananas as they will not have as much flavor or sweetness.

3. Can I use a different type of toffee besides the recommended brand?

Yes, you can use any type of toffee for this recipe. However, the recommended brand provides the best flavor and texture for the pizza. You can also make your own toffee by melting together butter, sugar, and corn syrup and allowing it to cool before using.

4. How should I store the leftover Banana Toffee Pizza?

The Banana Toffee Pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until warmed through. It is best enjoyed fresh, but can also be frozen for up to 1 month for later consumption.

5. Can I add other toppings to the Banana Toffee Pizza?

Yes, you can customize the toppings to your liking. Some popular additions include sliced almonds, chocolate chips, or a drizzle of caramel sauce. Get creative and add your favorite toppings to make this recipe your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heat123