• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rotini bake and pizza dip recipe search?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Hi-
I went to a party and the host made 2 PC recipes that I was wondering if someone had them on hand...:

1. Some Rotini or rotelli noodle bake-(made in the 9x13 pan) which was like pasta and mozzerella ontop baked. She mentioned an older stoneware cookbook

2. Hot Pizza dip- thought it seemed newer in one of the SBCB but I cannot find my Fall 2005 book at the moment.

thanks for any help!

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
What a coincedence - I'm making that tonight for a show!!

Have fun!

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CHEESY MOSTACCIOLI.doc
    20 KB · Views: 286
  • HOT PIZZA DIP.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 342

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
thank you soo much! I want to serve them at my bunco group next month!

Momma23boys

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
The hot pizza dip is so good, that I made 3 separate (but doubled) batches of it for my middle son's bday party... and there were NO LEFTOVERS! A doubled recipe fits nicely in the middle sized baker. Next time, I may have to use the rectangular baker to hold it all!! :)

kat29

Jun 12, 2006
Have you tried the Veggie Pizza Dip in the Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2004? It really good with veggies and bread too. It's one of my favorites to prepare when I have friends over.