• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Banana Trifle Recipe - Anyone Have It?

I'll have to try and find a copy of the book. I love trifles, I've never tried a banana split trifle before.
cpaylor
A director made a Trifle with Bananas for our meeting the other night and said it was a new recipe. Does anyone have this recipe? It was really good and I want to make it for a family dinner tomorrow night. If you could share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried to contact the person who made it? I bet she'd share.

I have a really yummy recipe for a banana pudding that is layered, I bet it would be great for a trifle. It's vanilla wafers on the bottom, then a layer of vanilla pudding (2 boxes), then slices of bananas, then cool whip, and then crushed wafers on top. It's even better when made ahead.

I use yellow cake, banana cream pudding, sliced bananas, sometimes strawberry jelly/jam and cool whip.I also do angel food cake with strawberries, bananas and banana cream pudding.I'm curious to see what is in the new book...did it have chocolate?Trifles are fun...you can layer almost anything!

This recipe is in the new Season's Best that came out at Leadership. If you can find someone who went to Leadership, they can help you. I saw it last night at my cluster meeting, but I don't have it... sorry!

My scanner isn' working right and I don't have time to type it for you right now. If it isn't posted by someone else, I'll try and get to it tonight for you.

Yes, there is some kind of Banana Split trifle in the new SB. I glanced at it at our meeting. But it used graham crackers or cookies.

I am not a fan of using cookies (or along the same line graham crackers) in a trifle. But the new SB recipe got me thinking about doing a Banana Split Trifle - but based on the old PC recipe of a Banana Split Brownie Pizza.

So here is my made up Banana Split Brownie Trifle:
I am going to use Brownies. Then I am going to mix the can of crushed Pineapple into the vanilla pudding and fold in Cool Whip (this is along the same line as the Cream cheese layer on the Banana Split Brownie Pizza).
My layers will be:

layer of Brownies
layer of sliced bananas
layer of thawed frozen strawberries in syrup (like what we used in the RWB Trifle this past summer)
squirt some chocloate syrup over the layer
layer of the Pineapple/Cool Whip/pudding mixture
Repeat

I may top it off with chopped walnuts, maraschino cherries and drizzle some more choc syrup.

I have not made this yet. This is my plan. I will be making it for a party on the 31st. Can't wait to try it. If it turns out, I'll post.

If it's a new recipe, it's probably the Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle.18 whole graham crackers (5 x 2 inches), divided
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 pkg (3.4 oz) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup milk
1 lemon
4 large bananasFinely chop half of a graham cracker using Food Chopper; set aside. Coarsely crumble remaining crackers into stainless mixing bowl.Fr ganache, place chocolate morsels and 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping into small batter bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Combine budding mix and milk in stainless mixing bowl (a different one from the one with the crumbs); whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in remaining whipped topping using small mix n scraper; set aside.Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 Tb. juice. Peel bananas and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces using paring knife. Slice pieces into classic batter bowl using egg slicer plus. Add lemon juice and toss gently. Set aside 12 pieces for garnish.To assemble trifle, place half of the crumbled graham crackers over bottom of trifle bowl. Place half of the bananas over crackers, arranging some of the bananas against sides of the bowl, and top with 1/3 of the ganache. Spread half of the banana filling over ganache, spreading to edges. Repeat layers 1 more time. Decorate with remaining ganache. Sprinkle top with reserved graham cracker crumbs. Arrange reserved banana slices around edges of trifle.Yield: 16 servings.

Thanks Chef Ann - that is the one. I appreciate it.

OMG, that sounds sooooo good!!

What ingredients are needed for the Delicious Banana Trifle recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are: 3 ripe bananas, 2 cups of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans, 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers, and 1/4 cup of melted butter.

How long does it take to prepare the Delicious Banana Trifle?

The prep time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes. However, it is recommended to refrigerate the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend together.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Delicious Banana Trifle?

Yes, you can make some substitutions based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use whipped topping instead of heavy cream, or almond milk instead of regular milk. You can also add in other fruits such as strawberries or blueberries.

How many servings does the Delicious Banana Trifle recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish.

Do I have to use a trifle dish for this recipe?

No, you can use any large glass bowl or dish to assemble the trifle. However, using a trifle dish allows for the layers to be displayed beautifully and makes it easier to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
trps
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie