• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Feature on Consultant Connection!

In summary, the "New Feature on Consultant Connection" is an updated version of the online platform exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be accessed through the "Consultant Connection" tab on the consultant's account and offers tools and resources for managing their business, connecting with customers, and accessing training materials. The key benefits include a new user interface, improved search function, personalized dashboard for business performance tracking, and access to training materials, marketing resources, and customer support. The feature is also mobile-friendly and free for all Pampered Chef consultants.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
We now have a "Prior Year Comparison" tab- - love it!!
My total earnings are up 49.2% from last April to this April - crummy economy, thank you!! LOL

WOW!!!!!! Mine for total earnings are up 79.5%! Thanks crummy economy and growing, selling team and GOD!!!!!! :) I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Thanks for posting or I would have most likely missed it!!!!

Hmmm... I'm down -1.3% but my overrides were up 80%. This is going to be very interesting to track this year!!!

Now I feel dumb, Where is it? I have looked and don't see one yet.

it's not showing now. it was there this morning though...

yeah, i saw it on saturday but didn't have time to share! :) I did check it out again yesterday after my show and i like this feature!!

I hope they put it back. Thanks Carolyn!!

My ED just told us that they are tweaking it and it should be up after 2 today!!! LOVE THIS!

Thanks, it sounds like a great feature!

1. What is the "New Feature on Consultant Connection"?

The "New Feature on Consultant Connection" is an updated version of the online platform that is exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers a variety of tools and resources to help consultants manage their business, connect with customers, and access training materials.

2. How can I access the "New Feature on Consultant Connection"?

You can access the "New Feature on Consultant Connection" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Consultant Connection" tab. The new feature will be automatically available to you.

3. What are the key benefits of the "New Feature on Consultant Connection"?

The "New Feature on Consultant Connection" includes a new and improved user interface, enhanced search function, and a personalized dashboard that allows you to track your business performance. It also provides access to exclusive training materials, marketing resources, and customer support.

4. Can I use the "New Feature on Consultant Connection" on my mobile device?

Yes, the "New Feature on Consultant Connection" is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet connectivity. You can easily manage your business on-the-go and stay connected with your customers.

5. Is there a cost to use the "New Feature on Consultant Connection"?

No, the "New Feature on Consultant Connection" is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to support and enhance your business, so you can focus on what you do best - selling and sharing amazing Pampered Chef products with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Fulcher