• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Consultant Connection: Stay Informed for Accurate Data and Paychecks

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can stay informed about your sales and commissions by regularly checking your consultant dashboard on the website or through the mobile app. Commissions are paid out twice a month, on the 15th and 30th, with the option to track payments on the dashboard. If there are any discrepancies, contact the consultant support team for assistance.
I love Consultant Connection... when the info is updated and right! :grumpy:

I mean, come on... it is the end of the month and the data is now a day behind.. that could mean a HUGE difference in some of our paychecks if we are not on top of our teams at the end of the month. I have $1000's in shows MIA on the system because of shows on hold and the system not updating in a timely manner.

I know... it took 3 days for each of my new consultants this month to show up that they signed. One of my special needs consultant submitted his first show this week... it showed up yesterday so I called him today to say that it was received okay and his care-giver told me that the products were received yesterday. It makes me stress too much at the end of the month with the slow updates...

I keep checking their performance trackers to try and find their submissions that way. I know that isn't always the greatest but sometimes I can see things there before on CC.

1. How do I stay informed about my sales and commissions as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can stay informed about your sales and commissions by regularly checking your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will provide you with real-time data on your sales, party bookings, and commission payments.

2. Can I access my consultant dashboard on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your consultant dashboard on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app. This will allow you to stay informed about your sales and commissions on the go.

3. How often are commissions paid out?

Commissions are paid out twice a month, on the 15th and 30th of each month. However, if these dates fall on a weekend or holiday, payments will be processed on the next business day.

4. Can I track my commission payments on the consultant dashboard?

Yes, you can track your commission payments on the consultant dashboard. In the "Payments" section, you will be able to view your upcoming and past commission payments, as well as any adjustments made.

5. What should I do if I notice a discrepancy in my commission payments?

If you notice a discrepancy in your commission payments, please contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team immediately. They will be able to assist you in resolving any issues and ensuring that you receive accurate and timely commission payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Lorna May