• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Staying in Touch with Your Customers?

In summary, this customer does not want to host a party with this consultant anymore because they have been in touch with other consultants in the past.
Lorna May
Gold Member
So I am calling all customers from my data base that I have acquired in the past 3 years of business, most I have not been in touch with as long but still send them a monthly newsletter if I have an email addy.
I phone up this customer (not a past host) to update her information Yes she is receiving my newsletters, yes she still wants to receive them. No she is unable to book a show with me cause she is already booked with another consultant this month. Am I a dope!!! Why do I think I am intruding or don't want to be pushy or believe that when they see my newsletters they will call me. I know better and I am kicking myself all the way back to the phone cause I have a lot of work to catch up on.
I send this in hopes that other newbies don't make the mistake I made, stay in contact with ALL your customers.

I'm sorry you had to learn that lesson that way. Maybe she'll realize that you're a much better consultant and decide to never do business with anyone else.

That can happen... I have a potential host who was going to co-host with a friend who booked with another consultant without speaking to my friend and BOY is she MAD. So we're working on details for her own show. Just be patient and don't lose touch with her. She may book a show with you, especially if she doesn't like the way the consultant she booked with operates. One of my first parties involved a guest and the host really talking down about another consultant - apparently they both were at a party, like 2 days before. But that guest bought more from me (and none from her) cuz the guest liked how I presented things and made it interactive. *shrug* it happens.. chalk it up but don't beat yourself up too hard.

Don't be too upset, maybe she went to a friends show and she booked from there. I know at my shows when I do my booing talk I do not volunteer that guests can book off of the host and have their show with their regular consultant.

Thanks for this reminder Lorna. I'm going to start calling all my past hosts this weekend. I will be prepared for it now! I'm sure it will probably happen to me as well.:(!

Unfortunately we don't always have the time we want to call everyone. But I am going to try to implement the 3-2-1 everyday!

Related to Are You Staying in Touch with Your Customers?

What is "Lesson Learned - the Hard Way"?

"Lesson Learned - the Hard Way" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on teaching participants how to improve their cooking skills through hands-on experience and trial and error.

What type of dishes are typically covered in this class?

The dishes covered in "Lesson Learned - the Hard Way" vary depending on the instructor, but they often include a mix of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Some popular dishes include homemade pasta, risotto, and various baking techniques.

Do I need any prior cooking experience to attend this class?

No, this class is designed for all skill levels. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a novice in the kitchen, our instructors are here to guide you and help you improve your skills.

What materials do I need to bring to the class?

All necessary materials and ingredients will be provided for you. However, we recommend bringing an apron and a notepad to take notes during the class.

Are there any discounts available for this class?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts for our classes, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals. Additionally, we offer special group rates for parties of 5 or more. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706