• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants: Announce Your Business

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can announce your business by creating a post on social media, reaching out to family and friends, and hosting a launch party. Your announcement post should include an introduction, reasons for becoming a consultant, and a call to action. To make your announcement stand out, use eye-catching graphics, offer special deals, and share your personal story. You can also get support from your upline and fellow consultants by reaching out for guidance and networking with experienced consultants. Effective ways to follow up after announcing your business include personalized messages, invitations to events, and sharing new product releases and promotions. Consistency and genuineness are important in building relationships and growing your business.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I personalized the new consultant announcement postcards, thought I'd share for anyone looking for something a little different!

Much Love,

Brandi

Attachments

• We've Started A New Business.doc
    534 KB · Views: 496
  • Postcard Label Side.doc
    641.5 KB · Views: 301
It looks great. I noticed a typo, I think you are missing a "to"...You will be able gobble up some great food.

Good luck getting started!!
Layla

Oh... CRAP....

Of course I would see your correction of my typo AFTER mailing out like 40 of them! OH WELL :eek:) Thank goodness it's just friends and family, so hopefully they won't ride me too bad about that one!!!!

Related to New Consultants: Announce Your Business

1. How do I announce my new Pampered Chef business?

As a new consultant, there are a few steps you can take to announce your business. First, create a post on your personal social media accounts introducing yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also reach out to family and friends through phone calls or emails. Additionally, consider hosting a launch party to showcase products and generate interest in your business.

2. What should I include in my announcement post?

Your announcement post should include a brief introduction of yourself and your new business, along with why you decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also mention any upcoming events or promotions you are offering. Be sure to include a call to action, such as placing an order or booking a party with you.

3. How can I make my announcement stand out?

To make your announcement stand out, consider creating eye-catching graphics or videos to accompany your post. You can also offer a special deal or discount for those who book a party or place an order with you within a certain time frame. Additionally, don't be afraid to share your personal story and passion for Pampered Chef to connect with potential customers.

4. How can I get support from my upline and fellow consultants?

Your upline and fellow consultants can be great sources of support and advice as a new consultant. Reach out to your upline for guidance on launching your business and they can also help you connect with other consultants in your area. Consider joining online groups or attending local team meetings to network and learn from experienced consultants.

5. What are some effective ways to follow up after announcing my business?

Following up with potential customers after your announcement is crucial for building relationships and growing your business. You can follow up by sending personalized messages or emails, inviting people to your launch party or upcoming events, and sharing new product releases or promotions. It's important to stay consistent and genuine in your follow-up efforts to establish trust and credibility with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shanpaul
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom