• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design a Custom Car Magnet to Advertise Your Pampered Chef Business

In summary, designing a custom car magnet for your Pampered Chef business is easy and can be done on our website. We offer three sizes for the magnets and recommend choosing a size that is visible but not obstructive. Contact information can be included on the magnet and it will not damage your vehicle's paint. With proper care and maintenance, the magnet can last for years.
CAPCnewbie
I think I've seen a few threads about people with car magnets advertising their PC business. I'd like to order one from Vista Print but I'm not sure what info to put on them. I dont want it to look too busy with too much info but want something to catch everyone's attention.

I'd love to hear suggestions or if anyone cares to share a pic, I'd love to see it
Thanks

Just remember that Vista Print is not a licensed vendor for PC, so you can't upload the PC logo to them for printing. If you want the official PC logo (which is what stands out to people), you should order your car magnet from Merrill.You want to put your name and that you are an Independent Consultant and then probably 2 of the following 3: phone number, e-mail, web addressI have the vinyl letters on my car & have my e-mail address & web address. We are not allowed to drive & talk on cell phones here in Japan, so there was no point to putting my cell number on my car window. ;)

when you say you have vinyl letters, do you mean the window clings???

1. How do I design a custom car magnet for my Pampered Chef business?

Designing a custom car magnet to advertise your Pampered Chef business is easy! Simply visit our website and select the "Design Your Own Magnet" option. From there, you can choose from a variety of design templates or create your own from scratch using our user-friendly design tool.

2. What size should my custom car magnet be?

We offer custom car magnets in three sizes: small (9" x 9"), medium (12" x 12"), and large (18" x 18"). We recommend choosing a size that will be easily visible on your vehicle, but not too large that it obstructs your view while driving.

3. Can I include my contact information on the car magnet?

Absolutely! Our design tool allows you to add your business name, contact information, and even your logo to your custom car magnet. This will make it easy for potential customers to get in touch with you.

4. Will the car magnet damage my vehicle's paint?

No, our custom car magnets are designed to be easily removable and should not damage your vehicle's paint. However, we recommend removing the magnet before washing or waxing your car to prevent any potential damage.

5. How long will the car magnet last?

Our car magnets are made with high-quality, weather-resistant materials that are designed to last for years. However, proper care and maintenance, such as removing the magnet before washing or waxing your car, can help prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
  • heather223