• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Starting to Panic!

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products and tools offered, attend training sessions, and reach out to your mentor for guidance. Creating a schedule and utilizing resources like the Consultant's Corner and mobile app can help you stay organized and manage your business effectively. Starter kits and the option to spread out initial inventory purchases are available to help with start-up costs. To increase sales and make the most of your business, network, market yourself, offer incentives, and continuously educate yourself on the products. Pampered Chef also offers various training and development programs, a community of consultants, and a mentor for support and resources.
shellsgirlz
Uggghhhh...my open house is Friday. I sent out invites through Evite. Most everyone has read but no one has RSVP'ed yet. OK, so on the bright side there are no "heck no's"

I know I should give it a few days and then start calling. Although when I was calling people to do my first shows people were avoiding me like the plague.

If I end up with no RSVPs do I go forward as if I'm having the show and just call it practice in making the recipes and hope that someone shows?

I really want this to be a big success. My husband thinks I'm nuts for doing this.

Definitely do it! Unless I see a no, I consider them a maybe!! It will be great practice, and the recipe ingredients are a great write-off! You have nothing to lose! ....A reason to clean, practice recipes & learn!

when I first started I had noone show up at all. Although I was heartbroken it was great practice and the family loved the "free" food...go for it!! you never know when someone will drop by unexpectantly. (sp?)

Definately follow up with calls. Hopefully they will answer the phone and you can get an RSVP that way. Also, you can ask if they would like to place an order if they say that they are not able to come.

Help your attendance by reminding those attending to bring a friend!

Do follow up calls. I rarely get RSVP's, so, that is not necessarily a bad sign.

Related to New Consultant Starting to Panic!

What are the initial steps I should take as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to familiarize yourself with all the products and tools offered by Pampered Chef. Attend training sessions and reach out to your mentor for guidance. Additionally, start building your customer base by hosting cooking parties and sharing the products with friends and family.

How do I stay organized and manage my business effectively?

It is important to create a schedule and stick to it. Set aside time for tasks such as booking parties, following up with customers, and placing orders. Also, utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as the Consultant's Corner and the mobile app, to keep track of orders and customer information.

What if I feel overwhelmed with the start-up costs and inventory?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of starter kits at different price points to fit your budget. Additionally, you can spread out your initial purchase of inventory over the course of a few months. Remember, you do not need to have every product in your inventory to be successful. Focus on a few key items that you feel confident selling.

How can I increase my sales and make the most out of my business?

Network and market yourself through social media and word-of-mouth. Offer incentives and promotions to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Attend local events and collaborate with other consultants to expand your reach. Continuously educate yourself on the products and come up with creative ways to showcase them to potential customers.

What support and resources are available to me as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef offers various training and development programs, as well as a community of consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and experience. You will also have a mentor who will guide you through the initial stages and provide ongoing support. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help whenever needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies