• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Question on Single Order

In summary, to place a single order as a new consultant, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Shop" tab, and select "Place an Order." There is no minimum order requirement for your first order, but you must have at least $150 in sales each month to receive commission. You can use your consultant discount on a single order by logging in to your account. Delivery times for single orders vary, but they are typically delivered within 5-7 business days. Unfortunately, you cannot add items to a single order after it has been placed, but you can cancel it and place a new order if it has not yet been processed.
thepamperedstamper
I am a new consultant and I just put through a show. Of course, not two hours later, someone emails me wanting to order something. Is there any way we can place an order for just one customer without putting in a whole show?

You put it into PP as an individual order and the person would have to pay more for shipping

Ask the person if it would be okay to put their order in with another show - let them know that they would save on shipping. Just let them know that it may be a week or two. If you tell them ahead of time, they usually don't mind

Last edited:
Thank you!

Related to New Consultant Question on Single Order

1. How do I place a single order as a new consultant?

To place a single order as a new consultant, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Shop" tab and select "Place an Order." From there, you can browse and add items to your order cart just like a regular customer.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for new consultants?

As a new consultant, there is no minimum order requirement for your first order. However, in order to receive commission on your sales, you must have at least $150 in sales each month.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on a single order?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can use your consultant discount on a single order. Simply log in to your consultant account and your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. How long will it take for my single order to be delivered?

Delivery times for single orders vary based on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

5. Can I add items to a single order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once a single order has been placed, you cannot add items to it. You will need to place a new order for any additional items. However, if your order has not yet been processed, you can cancel it and place a new order with all the desired items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • vtolin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson