• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant needs a recipe

pamperedchef88

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2010
Ok so I just signed up and got my kit (it is so much fun to play with everything) and I know their are three recipes included in the kit however I have people booking shows and attending my shows who have been to many shows and have seen all of these a few times. DO you have any suggestion of what to make. Something that is simple and includes the tools from the kit I see tons of recipes that i want to try once I get the tools but any suggestions?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
If you go to Consultant Corner, and click on Recipes - choose Season's Best Recipes...and the last two recipes of each section of each Season's Best are recipes that use ONLY products in the New Consultant Kit.

So the last two recipes in each appetizer, main dish, and dessert section are all for you!

There are several back issues of SB there to browse through.

pamperedchef88

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2010
ok thanks that helps I dont know how I miss all of this info. lol

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
The 3-Cheese veggie pizza is a winner.

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
New favorite for new consultants is the Chicken Pesto and Tomato Flatbread recipe in the newest Season's Best. It's the last main dish recipe. It's excellent!

Pedey

Jun 30, 2009
The Truffle Brownie Cups are delicious!

Oct 23, 2009
New here too. I did the Tomato Basil Squares this weekend and they were really good and will use several of your kit products. Try it out! You can find the recipe in the files section.

Pedey

Jun 30, 2009
The Elegant Artichoke Cups are pretty tasty, too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views