• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, Lots of Questions!!

In summary,-A catalog party counts towards your super starter month.-commissions are paid on the 8th and the 22nd. If you have direct deposit you can expect them that day if getting by mail it will take a bit longer.-There is no difference for Host & Consultant in reguards to a book party.-You can go to the PC website and go under consultants corner to see all the hostess and guest promotions. (look under promotions).-You need $200 in sales to get $15 in free product.-You need to want till you finished your first 4-6 shows before signing up for direct deposit.-When you get your checking
rowan0907
Hi Everyone!! I just signed up for my kit on Friday, but I am really anxious to know some of these things:
1. Does a book party count towards your super starter month? (Trying to get 4 parties for my free roaster!! :) )

2. How & when is commission paid? (My super starter month is September, do they send out checks or debit your checking account?? When in October would I receive my 1st commission?)

3. Does anyone know the September and October Hostess & Guests Gifts?

4. What is the difference for Host & Consultant in reguards to a book party? (ie: Does the host still get the special? Does the consultant get less as far as commission? Does the host get less in free products?)

5. Does anyone happen to know how long it will take to get my stuff and whether it will be the old or new products/books??

Wow!! I think I've asked about all the questions I had in my mind!!! Thanks for all of your help!!

Ok, lets see if I can help. Anyone else jump in.

yes, a catalog party counts towards your super starter.

commissions are paid on the 8th and the 22nd. If you have direct deposit you can expect them that day if getting by mail it will take a bit longer.

I think the only difference in a catalog show and a kitchen show is that they do not get the $15.00 to cover the food.

You can go to the PC website and go under consultants corner to see all the hostess and guest promotions. (look under promotions).

I think you will get some spring and some fall catalogs to start you off.

Since you just signed your contract on Friday, you may not have gotten your consultant number and password yet to get on Consultant's Corner. If not, I would think you'd get it today in an email. ONce you do, have fun looking around Consultant's Corner. There's lots of great stuff there!! :)

pamperedbecky said:
Since you just signed your contract on Friday, you may not have gotten your consultant number and password yet to get on Consultant's Corner. If not, I would think you'd get it today in an email. ONce you do, have fun looking around Consultant's Corner. There's lots of great stuff there!! :)
The very first thing you should do when you get your consultant number and password is order your debit card so that you are set up as soon as you are ready to submit that first show. The next thing is to TELL everyone that you're starting your business. Tell them what THEY can get for helping you by having a show and give them 2 dates to choose from to hold their show. If they say they'll help but can't book now get their date on the calendar anyway - you'll need the bookings later too! Also, think about who you think would love this business, who you would love to work with, or who this business would help and tell them!

What is the difference for Host & Consultant in reguards to a book party?To answer this, it doesn't matter if it is a host or a consultant as a host. You as a host get all the same benefits as other do. It's great! This is another way to add to your products without sending more money or if you have them and want to give something away then it's great you don't have to pay for it. You do get the same commission rate as any other show.

On catalog shows you need to remember you need $200 in sales to get $15 in free product. At the $150 level it is a show, you get the host 60% discount item if you want and the 15% off what you purchase. No free product till $200. Still a great deal.

I believe also on the commission, (I don't think it changed) you need to want till you finished your first 4-6 shows before signing up for direct deposit. It's a great thing to have. Also when you get your checking account set up (do it now while you are waiting) request a pc debit card on pampered partners so that you can submit the shows over the internet. It takes a week to get the card maybe two, but it is so much easier to process the shows. You can then also apply for the Visa card as well on Pampered Partners, this can be used to pay for all the PC expenses and any items on Pampered Partners like supply orders or kit enhansments, which they don't take other credit cards. I
think thats it. Good Luck! :) Weclome

Wow!! That's a lot of info.. Clarify something please??Okay, just wanted to clarify one thing... A host having a catalog party does or does not get the special (Like the bowls in August)?

And just to let everyone know.. I got my checking account set up on Friday. I got my consultant number and password this morning. And I already applied for the debit card... It did let me select direct deposit.

Thanks again!!

THe catalog show HOST DOES get the host bonus special. :D

Clarification for You!First, congratulations on joining the company! It sounds like you are really taking the bull by the horns and getting off to a great start!

All hosts, whether catalog or kitchen show hosts, are entitled to purchase the monthly host benefit, provided their show meets the minimum criteria of $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping). So, yes, your August catalog show hosts can take advantage of the great deal on the SS bowls! Go get 'em!! :D

Mary

Thanks!!!That help tremendously!!! So, with a book show, the main person (or should I say people) getting screwed are the people ordering because they don't get the guest special, correct?? Although, I know the other major downside is that the sales are lower..

Thanks again! :)

The guest do get the guest specials also. So for every order of $50 or more the guest gets the free recipe book. Nothing changes it's just lower in sales sometimes but everyone wins. ;)

Oh!!I didn't think the guests got the special because, technically speaking, they aren't "guests"... Gee, I'm just filling up on info today!! :p

You guys are great!

Also, don't underestimate a catalog show...if you have committed hostess sales can be just as good as a Kitchen Show!

Good luck!

Catalog shows can be very good, I've had some in the 800's so don't ever under estamate them. ;)

Do the products that the customers order get shipped directly to them or do they get shipped to you to give out?

angfen said:
Do the products that the customers order get shipped directly to them or do they get shipped to you to give out?

It depends on how you enter the order. If you want to have the order shipped directly to the guest, you must choose Additional Information on the left side and choose special shipping. Otherwise, the order is shipped to the host.

To the HostThe product gets shipped to the Host, and she distributes. The guest can also opt to have it direct shipped to them; however the shipping is more expensive to them. Hope I helped.

Debbie :)

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant, you will first need to sign up on our website and purchase a starter kit. Once you have your kit, you will have access to our online training materials and resources to help you get started on your new business venture.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, as well as business supplies and training materials. It also includes a personalized website and access to our online consultant community.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our products and earn rewards. As a consultant, you will have access to our online party planning tool and can also offer in-home or virtual parties. Your upline and our training materials can also provide guidance and tips for hosting a successful party.

4. What kind of support will I receive as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a network of support from your upline and our online consultant community. We also offer regular training and support materials to help you grow your business and achieve your goals.

5. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn money through sales commissions, bonuses, and rewards. You can also earn free products and discounts for your personal use. The more you grow your business and host parties, the more potential there is for earning income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef_izzybella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies