• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant-5 Minute Presentation Opportunity

In summary, the student is looking for a five minute speech that will demonstrate how to make a snack or meal with Pampered Chef. She is not familiar with most of the recipes and is looking for a simple one. She is considering making sealed sandwiches, using the apple slicer and using the Ultimate Mandoline to chop up fruits and veggies. She is also thinking about making brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator. If the teacher allows, the student can let a volunteer try out the EAD.
ingrid
Hi! I just signed on last week and I've been struggling with getting over my fear of asking people to host. I was pretty excited to find out that an assignment in one of my classes is to come up with a five minute directional speech. It can be teaching people to do ANYTHING not involving guns and alchohol (which just tossed my initial ideas out the window.........kidding) and I thought it would be a great opportunity to demonstrate making a snack or meal with Pampered Chef!

The only problem I'm running into is that I'm not really familiar with a lot of the recipes yet and I'm looking for a simple one that wouldn't require an oven, yet it would showcase the product to a group of 20 people. I thought about making sealed sandwiches, using the apple slicer and using the Ultimate Mandoline to chop up fruits and veggies, but I know I can do better than that!

Do any of you have some ideas? This is a really neat opportunity and couldn't have come at a better time! I just want to make the most of it. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have! :)

My sister did a speech like this in one of her classes and made the Taffy Apple Pizza. She just prebaked the crust, then talked about apples and put it all together. It was a long time ago, but I remember her saying that it went over well.

Really? I'll have to look up the recipe, sounds delicious! Thanks for the quick response!

I'm all about the trifle bowl. Maybe a speech about using that might be quick and easy.

LOVE the trifle bowl! It will be one of the first things I purchase with my PC Bucks! Until then, I'm pretty much restricted to working with what came in my kit. The only other PC stuff I own are the bamboo utensils, the apple corer/slicer, the sandwich press (i think that's what it's called?) and a spatula, LOL!

Sorry I forgot to mention what I have to work with in my first post! ;)

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

You can also prebake the crust and have the ingred. prepared and assemble.

If you can borrow a mini-muffin pan and the Easy Accent Decorator from someone in your cluster ... you can make a batch of brownie cups at home & bring them to class. Then do a presentation of putting little "stars" of peanut butter on the top with the EAD. Those are very appealing to the eye and I always have a big response to them.

If the teacher allows, you can even let a volunteer come up & try their hand at using the EAD. You might get extra points for an interactive lesson.

Thanks to everyone who replied! I'll start taking a look at these recipes and figuring out which one will get the most "Wow" reaction from class.

Thanks again!

1. What is the 5 Minute Presentation Opportunity for new consultants?

The 5 Minute Presentation Opportunity is a chance for new Pampered Chef consultants to share their business and products with a group of potential customers in just 5 minutes. It is a great way to introduce people to the Pampered Chef brand and generate interest in hosting a cooking show or becoming a consultant themselves.

2. How do I prepare for a 5 Minute Presentation as a new consultant?

To prepare for a 5 Minute Presentation, you should practice your presentation and make sure you have all the necessary materials, such as product catalogs and order forms, ready to go. You should also familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing and be ready to answer any questions the audience may have.

3. Can I personalize my 5 Minute Presentation as a new consultant?

Yes, you can definitely personalize your 5 Minute Presentation to fit your style and target audience. You can choose which products to highlight, share your personal story and why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant, and even include a demonstration or recipe using the products.

4. How many people should I invite to my 5 Minute Presentation as a new consultant?

We recommend inviting at least 10-15 people to your 5 Minute Presentation. This will ensure a good turnout and increase your chances of booking future cooking shows or gaining new team members. You can invite friends, family, and acquaintances who you think would be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and business opportunities.

5. Can I use the 5 Minute Presentation to kickstart my business as a new consultant?

Absolutely! The 5 Minute Presentation is a great way to jumpstart your business as a new consultant. It allows you to quickly and effectively introduce yourself and your products to potential customers and recruit new team members. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to showcase the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • babywings76