• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Company Incentive --How Many Have You Recuited in May?

In summary, the New Company Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to recruit new team members during the month of May. To qualify, you must recruit at least one new consultant. You can recruit multiple people to earn more rewards, which may include free products, discounts, or cash bonuses. Rewards will be received after the month of May when all new consultants have become active on your team.
jwpamp
I have signed 2 with another wanting to join tommorrow.

How about you guys??

Signing one on Tuesday and have lots of phone calls to make!

YEAH, Deb!!

Nobody for me yet, but last night's host is planning to sign at the end of the month when the school year is ending (she's a teacher).:) I had a lead I've had for about six months come observe my show tonight. It's sounding like she'll sign in May! She's already been talking to people to host shows and is thinking of others to ask. Then I also have another lead who says she's planning to sign mid-month after she moves back to her hometown where she knows more people. AND I handed out two recruiting packets at my show tonight, so we shall see!! I'll try not to get too excited until it happens, but I'd be psyched to sign 3 or 4 people this month. And the month is still young, which is the coolest part! And I still have about 7 cooking shows this month.:):) I want those points!! But I'd also just like to get into a good recruiting groove.:)

Nobody for me yet but I do have a lot of phone calls to make as well!

Congrats Janice!!

I have no one signed yet. I have 6 leads I have been working with and at last nights show I got a new lead that I need to call Monday to follow up with. She had a TON of questions and sounds like a go.

Related to New Company Incentive --How Many Have You Recuited in May?

What is the New Company Incentive?

The New Company Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to recruit new team members during the month of May.

How do I qualify for the incentive?

To qualify for the New Company Incentive, you must recruit at least one new consultant during the month of May.

Can I recruit more than one person to qualify?

Yes, you can recruit as many new consultants as you'd like during the month of May to qualify for the incentive. The more people you recruit, the more rewards you can earn.

What rewards can I earn through the New Company Incentive?

The rewards for the New Company Incentive vary but may include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even cash bonuses. The exact rewards will be outlined in the incentive details.

When will I receive my rewards?

You will receive your rewards for the New Company Incentive after the month of May has ended and all new consultants have completed their sign-up process and become active on your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies