• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Sneak Peek of the New Catalog Cover | Order Available Nov. 1st

In summary, the new catalog cover will be available on December 1st and it will only have a different cover with some added tips or recipes. The prices will remain the same and it is mainly for variety and to fix any misprints. It was previously thought that it would be available on November 1st, but this was incorrect. Many consultants have already ordered a large quantity of catalogs and will not be able to order the new cover.
sarahlegare
Does anyone know what the new catalog cover looks like?? We can order these Nov. 1st, right??

Yes you can and stupid me ordered 100 catties last night with my supply order!! Oh well!

PampMomof3 said:
Yes you can and stupid me ordered 100 catties last night with my supply order!! Oh well!
I ordered 100 this past week too! No problem. I would rather have all of the same cover anyway.

I wasn't able to wait any longer and had to order. Since I owed catty's to my director as well i saved money by getting 100. Oh well.. sigh

Where can you see them at or do you have to order theM?

I just tried to see the new cover by going to "Shop the Catalog" on the main website - but it is still showing the SS pan cover.

Hmm, any guesses? I think new SA pieces maybe?

I think you're right Heather. Does anyone have their changeover edition of the CN handy? ChefAnn where are you?

ChefBeckyD said:
I just tried to see the new cover by going to "Shop the Catalog" on the main website - but it is still showing the SS pan cover.

That's usually where I find it...

I didn't know that new catty's were coming out before spring so I just ordered a ton also! Will all of the prices be the same?

Spatch said:
I didn't know that new catty's were coming out before spring so I just ordered a ton also! Will all of the prices be the same?

Yes Megan!!

According to the Fall/Winter '07 Consultant News, the new catalog will be available December 1st...which makes sense because that is mid-selling season.

Spatch said:

All it gives you is a different cover to help give some variety to those guests who attend more than one show a season...different cover, they think they'll find something new/different....

making them want to open the catalog and take a look around.

I thought they said that they add a few extra tips or recipes, too. Mostly it is just a new cover. They fix any mis-prints that might be in the first ones also.

Well I can't wait till December! I can't believe I'm running out again! I've gone through almost 250 catalogs already!!!

janetupnorth said:
According to the Fall/Winter '07 Consultant News, the new catalog will be available December 1st...which makes sense because that is mid-selling season.
I am so disappointed. I was SURE it was November 1.:grumpy:

Thanks for setting us straight!

the new catalog will be available December 1st...which makes sense because that is mid-selling season.

Yes, thank you - I was almost ready to order some "new" ones.

BethCooks4U said:
I am so disappointed. I was SURE it was November 1.:grumpy:

Thanks for setting us straight!

Me too Beth! What made us think that? Was it Nov. 1st last year?

Yes - the new cover came out Nov 1 last year - i just check Weekly Bites October 17, 2006

~

I was sure it was Nov 1 also. I need to order more NOW so I guess I'll have to skip the new cover and stick with the old. Oh well, I thought it would be nice to have the new ones but I can't wait.

I don't know how we all thought it was Nov... we had to have seen something for so many of us to have the same thought.

Related to Get a Sneak Peek of the New Catalog Cover | Order Available Nov. 1st

1. When will the new catalog be available for order?

The new catalog will be available for order starting November 1st.

2. Can I see a preview of the new catalog cover?

Yes, you can get a sneak peek of the new catalog cover now!

3. Will the new catalog have any new products?

Yes, the new catalog will feature new products and collections for the upcoming season.

4. Can I still use the current catalog until the new one is released?

Yes, the current catalog will still be available for use until the new one is released on November 1st.

5. How can I place an order for the new catalog?

You can place an order for the new catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website starting November 1st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • hperschnick