• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the New Pampered Chef Catalog

In summary, the new catalog is great with lots of recipes, bold print, and great layout. The only downside is that there is no kit photo on the back.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
What do you think of the new catalog?

I haven't absorbed it all yet.

Lots of recipes!
Bold print!

No kit photo on the back. Great looking recipe there, though.

Very interesting what they highlight as Host Favorites. I noticed what aren't host favorites - bamboo and Simple Additions, yet they were (Nov.) and are (March) going to be host specials. Even cookware sets didn't make it, just open stock pieces.

I don't care for peppers so the cover food doesn't thrill me. Sell me on it!

The Opp has a great lay out! it's the last page or so. Finally!!! I LOVE the back cover!!!

I really like the S/S catalog. They did a great job. Bold headings, Host Favorites, very eye catching.

I love the new catty..I love the new way that they highlighted the kit..rather than just a small pic like they used to have.

I think the photo on the cover is nice..because that dish has nice color to it. I also like the pic on the back..great color to that as well..and I like how they highlighted that you can make it in 30 minutes or less..as well as that it costs around $2 per serving.

All together I am very happy with the new catty..

As a business major in school with a marketing minor - I'm thrilled with it. I myself don't care for the recipe on the front, I would have flipped it for the one on the back. It is true that the eyes naturally go to the top and outsides of a page so they were dead on with their layouts (just like when you go into a store you naturally go to the right). The bold Titles and pricing is great as are the testimonials throughout. I can't wait to use the HWC/RUFTH page as an aide during my shows.

Two thumbs up from this critic.

As a graphic designer, I LOVE the new catalog! I love how the recipes have the product shots with them and I think the layout is so much more user friendly! I'm excited to start using it ... :)

i heard the explanation at spring launch and it made me appreciate the catty even more. i think its great and will definitely point out that the recipes also list the tools needed for it. i think this will really increase sales and/or bookings.

I love that they put shadows under the white items (scrapers, kitchen brush) so they are seen better. Also, did you locate the mix n' chop? Upper right hand corner of the page. Great place since they say that is where our eyes naturally go... no more great mix 'n chop hunt! LOL!

I do also really like the opp page...I think it really showcases the products and will make our guests really appreciate HOW MUCH comes in the kit!

Two thumbs up, HOffice!

Melissa78 said:
As a business major in school with a marketing minor - I'm thrilled with it. I myself don't care for the recipe on the front, I would have flipped it for the one on the back. It is true that the eyes naturally go to the top and outsides of a page so they were dead on with their layouts (just like when you go into a store you naturally go to the right). The bold Titles and pricing is great as are the testimonials throughout. I can't wait to use the HWC/RUFTH page as an aide during my shows.

Two thumbs up from this critic.

I really appreciate the attention to details in this catalog.
It brought tears to my eyes when I saw they added the HWC this time. I will be using that page a lot.
The opportunity pages are awesome and I can't wait to show everyone.
I like the recipe on the back also...since I love pasta!:angel:

Becca_in_MD said:
No kit photo on the back. Great looking recipe there, though.

Last page...p.63 is a beautiful layout of all the items in the kit in individual pictures rather than the former small one! It is great! I wonder if they tried to make the products items that were not so "out of range" for Hosts like the cookware is for the "average show". I think the catalog is gorgeous! At Spring Launch, they stated that most people look at the top and right hand side of the page so that is where they put the pictures. They put the Item name/number/cost in the less "seen" areas but in bold. I love it because I have had people write down the wrong name/number because they tend to run together at times!

Related to Exploring the New Pampered Chef Catalog

1. What are the new products featured in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The new Pampered Chef catalog features a variety of innovative kitchen products, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Smooth-Edge Can Opener. It also includes new cookware sets, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the new catalog?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef catalog has several special offers and promotions, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. You can also earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I still purchase old favorites from the previous catalog?

Yes, many popular Pampered Chef products from previous catalogs are still available for purchase. However, some items may have been discontinued to make room for new and updated products.

4. How can I find recipes to use with the new products?

The Pampered Chef catalog includes a variety of recipes specifically designed to be used with the featured products. You can also find additional recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by attending a virtual or in-person cooking party.

5. Is there a satisfaction guarantee for products in the new catalog?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of its products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes