• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog & Cooking Host Letters

In summary, Kristin did a great job with the letters. She changed the name to incorporate the changes from the Pampered Sets and they look great. She also attached a changed version so that people who have different versions of Word can use it.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Decided I would try my hand at these so I can get my Host packets going for October. Tell me what you think. I am not sure if I put too many SA pieces on it or not! I wanted to reflect the difference "areas" we had and not just show the Dots...although they are my favorite!

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - OCT.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 406
  • COOKING SHOW - OCT.doc
    87 KB · Views: 318
Jane they look very nice, and professional. I like the different SA pieces you put in the newsletter.

These are awesome... I just send something place with my host packet but these are so much better... the info really jumps off the page and it's specific for the month's special. GREAT WORK!!! Hope you don't mind me borrowing it. :)

Love them!! They are very pretty!! Thanks for sharing!!

That's why I posted them... I've borrowed a lot from this site and wanted to return the favor!

These Are Great Flyers, Will You Be Doing One For Nov And Dec

Deb&dave

Very nice, I'm going to borrow them. Thank you for sharing!!
Gail

i love them! i'm borrowing too! thank you!

Okay...had some time tonight before I went to bed when I couldn't turn off my brain yet thinking about getting these done! Here is Nov/Dec Host Cooking/Catalog Shows! Hope you like them!

Last edited:
Okay...couldn't get my brain to turn off thinking about doing these, so here they are! Hope these help someone!:chef:

Attachments

• COOKING SHOW - NOV.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 341
  • CATALOG SHOW - NOV.doc
    68 KB · Views: 339
  • COOKING SHOW - DEC.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 257
  • CATALOG SHOW - DEC.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 261
Bumping since I got these done at 2:20 a.m.!

just an FYI, the dec catalog and cooking, are the same, both say "since your having a catalog show....."
but you did awesome work, good job!

ckeeling said:
just an FYI, the dec catalog and cooking, are the same, both say "since your having a catalog show....."

Thanks for catching that! I'll attach the changed version! That's what I get for doing them at 2:00 a.m.! I changed the name too because we learned on the Pampered Sets that attaching one with the same name didn't incorporate the changes!

ckeeling said:

Thanks for catching that! I'll attach the changed version! That's what I get for doing them at 2:00 a.m.! I changed the name too because we learned on the Pampered Sets that attaching one with the same name didn't incorporate the changes!

Attachments

• COOKING SHOW - DEC CORRECTED.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 294
Okay, I really don't want to be a PITA, but could someone put these in a pdf for me (taking out personal info, obviously)? Both of my computers are totally getting all screwy when I open these docs. One changes the fonts and the other changes the entire layout!

Awesome job!! Thank you for sharing!!

What Word version do you have, Kristin? That may be the problem. The consultant info is in a text box as is the letter. You could probably just copy and paste this into your own version of Word without a text box. I don't really know because I know 2003 well but not the others. My DD & SIL have the 2008 version and it is awful to use!

Bumping for all those who asked for this!

I have no idea what version my desktop computer has (the one that changes the font), but I know the issue is that you use a font for the heading that I don't have, so it changes it to one it *thinks* is similar. It wouldn't be such an issue, but I LOVE that font, and want to use it! Are you computer-savvy enough to email the font to me?My laptop doesn't have Microsoft office on it, only OpenOffice, which sometimes acts a little funny when it tries to interpret Word documents.

That is what is happening then. I don't know enough to download a font to someone else. Maybe you can go to the Microsoft website and get it. Otherwise, I guess you will just have to use a different font.

Talked to my DD and SIL. Fonts are "copyrighted" to Microsoft so it would be illegal for someone to send it to you! Sorry...

Bumping for those who wanted these letters!

What is included in the new catalog?

The new Pampered Chef catalog includes our latest and most popular kitchen products, as well as new recipes and cooking tips.

How can I get a new catalog?

You can request a new catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can browse and order from our digital catalog on our website.

Do I have to host a cooking show to receive a host letter?

No, you do not have to host a cooking show to receive a host letter. You can also earn a host letter by hosting a virtual cooking party or by placing a qualifying order.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show?

By hosting a cooking show, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. You also have the opportunity to try out our products and learn new cooking techniques.

How long is the host letter valid for?

The host letter is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. Make sure to use it before it expires to take advantage of your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies