• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum !!!!!

In summary, the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to discuss and share tips, ideas, and strategies for successful booth events and festivals. To join, you must be a consultant with a Consultant's Corner account and adhere to the forum guidelines. You can share pictures and videos of your booth events and benefit from valuable insights and networking opportunities.
genburk
Silver Member
Thanks so much for starting this section. It is on the main page, under selling, if you didn't see it. We do appreciate having it all in one section.:)

I second that!!!!

Thank You Very Much!!!!

You're welcome! I'm glad this section was created. It definitely makes it easier to find all the selling-related discussions in one place. Thanks for making it happen! :)

Related to New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum !!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum?

The New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to discuss and share tips, ideas, and strategies for successful booth events and festivals. It is a place to connect with other consultants, learn from their experiences, and gain valuable insights to improve your own booth events.

2. How can I join the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum?

To join the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a Consultant's Corner account. Once you have an account, you can access the forum by clicking on the "Community" tab and then selecting "Forums". From there, you can search for the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum and click "Join" to become a member.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum?

Yes, there are guidelines for posting in the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum to ensure a positive and helpful community. These guidelines include being respectful to others, avoiding self-promotion, and refraining from sharing confidential information. You can find the full list of guidelines in the "Announcements" section of the forum.

4. Can I share pictures or videos of my booth events in the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum?

Yes, you are encouraged to share pictures and videos of your booth events in the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum. This can be a great way to showcase your setup, product displays, and overall success at booth events. Just make sure to adhere to the forum guidelines and obtain permission from any individuals featured in the photos or videos.

5. How can I benefit from participating in the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum?

Participating in the New Booth, Fairs and Festival Forum can provide many benefits for Pampered Chef consultants. You can gain valuable insights and tips from other consultants, connect with potential customers or team members, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and strategies for successful booth events. It is also a great way to network and build relationships with other consultants in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • Ericanaysha
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • chellb1234