• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Addition to the Family: Our Little Girl!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help simplify meal prep and cooking with a new baby. Their Quick Cooker and Deep Covered Baker are perfect for one-pot meals, their Manual Food Processor and Veggie Strip Maker are great for making homemade baby food, and their Rockcrok Slow Cooker Set is perfect for hands-free cooking. For healthy and quick meals, they recommend using their Veggie Spiralizer, Micro-Cooker, and Grill Pan. Pampered Chef products can also assist with meal planning and prepping, with their Meal Prep Set, Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Salad Chopper. They also have products that are safe for little ones to use with adult supervision, such as their
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just wanted to share my excitement about my new little girl. She was born last Thursday and is so stinkin cute! We are all doing well and my son (5yo) is in love with being a brother.

pictures please....

Congratulations!

Congrats! I know how awesome little girls are, I have 3! You will love it.

Congrats!! I bet she's so sweet.:D

Congratulations!!! Pictures please!!:party::party:

How wonderful! Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!

I am just soooooo happy for you~little girls are great (but then again, so are little boys!)

post pictures when you can!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

Congrats!And yes, we need pics!!!!!

Ok so I don't have any idea how to post a picture, and havne't taken the time to look into it, but you can see her hospital picture @ www.our365.com then enter customer
#3629007329 and smit as the first 4 of my last name.

Hope that works for everyone.

She is so precious! Love the outfit, especially the hat. too cute!

adorable! thanks for sharing.

She's adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

Related to New Addition to the Family: Our Little Girl!

1. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make mealtime easier with a new baby?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help simplify meal prep and cooking with a new baby. Our Quick Cooker and Deep Covered Baker are perfect for one-pot meals that can be made quickly and easily. Our Manual Food Processor and Veggie Strip Maker are great for making homemade baby food. And our Rockcrok Slow Cooker Set is perfect for hands-free cooking while tending to your little one.

2. What are some recommendations for healthy and quick meals with a new baby?

We understand that time is limited with a new baby, so we recommend using Pampered Chef products to make healthy and quick meals. Our Veggie Spiralizer is great for making zoodles (zucchini noodles) for a quick and nutritious pasta alternative. Our Micro-Cooker is perfect for steaming vegetables in the microwave in just a few minutes. And our Grill Pan is great for grilling up lean proteins for a quick and healthy dinner.

3. Can Pampered Chef products help with meal planning and prepping for a new baby?

Absolutely! Our Meal Prep Set is perfect for organizing and storing prepped ingredients for meals throughout the week. Our Quick Cooker and Deep Covered Baker can also be used for meal prepping large batches of meals that can be frozen and reheated for quick and easy dinners. And our Salad Chopper is great for chopping up fresh veggies for salads that can be made ahead of time.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are safe for little ones to use?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are safe for little ones to use with adult supervision. Our Kid's Cookie Baking Set is perfect for baking together and our Kid's Cookbook has easy and kid-friendly recipes for little ones to try. Our Food Chopper and Salad Chopper are also safe for kids to use with adult assistance.

5. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make special meals and treats for my new baby?

Pampered Chef products are great for making special meals and treats for your new baby. Our Brownie Pan is perfect for making individual-sized portions of baby-friendly baked goods like egg muffins or mini pancakes. Our Ice Cream Maker can be used to make homemade fruit purees for a healthier alternative to store-bought baby food. And our Decorating Bag Set is great for piping purees into fun shapes for your little one to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • cincychef