• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did Lori's visit benefit Kris's team?

M
Mel5497
Lori is awesome! She attended my Pennsylvannia-team cluster meeting yesterday (she's only an hour away from here). They got so much out of her visit.

I'd been doing one-on-one training with my gals last week, and realized I was really struggling with how to encourage recruiting. I called her Thursday to ask if she'd be willing to join our meeting and talk about the new career plan and sharing the business. (Lori and I met during the London trip last year and have been friends since.)

She was wonderful! A secondary (but HUGE) benefit to her coming was the multiple a-ha moments my team had simply by hearing a different perspective (like when we go to National and realize how differently everyone runs their business). Everyone left feeling energized and all six that attended scheduled weekly coaching calls before leaving. :)

So thank you Lori! You rock!

private joke: Recognition? We don't need no stinkin' recognition! :angel:

Hey - I think I hear a new DCS conference call featuring Lori....

GREAT IDEA, Linda!!
Oh Lori>>>>>

pamperedlinda said:
Hey - I think I hear a new DCS conference call featuring Lori....

Speaking of that, did you guys record the last one? I don't recall getting the number/code.

thanks for the kudos Kris, I was glad to help =)

1. How did Lori's visit benefit Kris's team?

Lori's visit provided a fresh perspective on recruiting and the new career plan, which helped to energize and motivate the team. Additionally, her presence at the meeting allowed for one-on-one coaching and the opportunity to schedule future coaching calls.

2. What was Lori's role during the meeting?

Lori joined the meeting to talk about the new career plan and share her insights on recruiting. She also provided a different perspective, which helped to inspire the team.

3. How did Lori and Kris meet?

Lori and Kris met during a trip to London last year and have been friends since then.

4. How did Lori's visit impact the team's perspective?

Lori's visit allowed for multiple "a-ha" moments for the team, as they were able to see how differently others run their businesses. This helped to broaden their perspectives and provide new ideas and strategies for their own businesses.

5. How did Lori's visit encourage the team's motivation?

Lori's visit energized and motivated the team, as they were able to learn from her experience and gain new insights on recruiting. This also led to the scheduling of future coaching calls and a renewed sense of determination within the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies