• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose?

In summary, the "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose is a knife cover designed for the Pampered Chef 5-inch Santoku knife. It is made with durable materials to protect the knife and can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water. It is not compatible with other knives and comes with a one-year warranty. It can also be used for storing the knife in the fridge, but must be properly dried beforehand to prevent moisture buildup.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Is anyones new santoku cover fall off easy? If you pick it up by the cover it falls out. Just wondering if that is normal.

Mine is pretty tight, is your's possibly cracked?

all my Forged Cutlery covers are different. Some are snug, some are loose. They are just plastic after all. That's why I can't wait to redeem my points for my knife case.

I am the same as Deb, some of mine fit really well and some don't. I also can't wait for the new knife case!!!

The knives they added last season had more snug fitting cases, but this one seems to be like the first ones. Still my favorite new product!

Ditto!!!;)

debbiej said:

that's Why I Can't Wait To Redeem My Points For My Knife Case....

Mine is very loose as well. I have tried to take it apart and resnap it closed, but no help.
Not worth calling HO about it, but I can see a guest complaining.

Mine is loose, too.

YES!! I'm kind of worried about how loose it is. I don't want the block to have to lug to shows, so I guess I'll have to try to get that new knife case.

Related to New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose?

What is a "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose?

The "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose is a high-quality knife cover designed specifically for the Pampered Chef 5-inch Santoku knife. It is made with durable materials to protect the knife and prevent accidents while storing or transporting it.

Is the "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose compatible with other knives?

No, the cover is specifically designed for the Pampered Chef 5-inch Santoku knife. It may not fit other knives of different sizes or shapes.

How do I clean the "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose?

The cover can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry before storing it. Do not put it in the dishwasher.

Can I use the "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose for storing my knife in the fridge?

Yes, the cover is designed to protect the knife while stored in the fridge. However, make sure to properly dry the cover before placing it in the fridge to prevent any moisture buildup.

Does the "New 5" Santoku Cover Real Loose have a warranty?

Yes, the cover comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with the cover, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • itsjustCarla