• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Santoku Knife Cover -- Mine Doesn't Fit

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why your Santoku knife may not fit in the cover, including incorrect size or positioning. The Santoku knife cover is specifically designed for Santoku knives and may not fit other types of knives. It can be cleaned by hand washing with warm soapy water and should not be put in the dishwasher. If your cover is damaged, you can purchase a replacement by contacting customer service.
gailz2
Gold Member
Has anyone else had problems with the forged cutlery 5" santoku knife cover? Mine fits the knife, but seems too large. It doesn't fit the knife snuggly and stay on when you hold the knife upside down. It has been like this since I bought it this summer. Should I contact HO??

A couple of my knives are the same way. I'm just cautious when I pull it out of my kit.

Now my 5" utility knife is stuck good! I usually don't pass that around at my shows, I can see someone trying to pull it off and hurting themselves.

I recently had a guest cut her finger and thumb pulling the cover off the pizza cutter. She did not expect a pizza cutter to be soooo sharp and was not being careful. :eek:

Mine was the same way too loose. Then I got a second one & it fits good. I never called on it but let me know if you do & what they say.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your forged cutlery 5" santoku knife cover. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have not personally experienced any problems with this product. However, if you feel that the cover is not fitting properly, I would suggest reaching out to our Home Office for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the best solution for your situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope it gets resolved soon!

Related to Santoku Knife Cover -- Mine Doesn't Fit

1. Why doesn't my Santoku knife fit in the cover?

There could be a few reasons why your Santoku knife doesn't fit in the cover. It's possible that the cover is meant for a specific size or brand of Santoku knife and yours may be too large or small. Another reason could be that the knife is not positioned correctly or the cover is not fully open. Please make sure to check the size and positioning before trying to fit the knife in the cover.

2. Can I use the Santoku knife cover for other types of knives?

The Santoku knife cover is specifically designed for Santoku knives and may not fit other types of knives. It's best to use the cover for its intended purpose to ensure a proper fit and protection for your Santoku knife.

3. How do I clean the Santoku knife cover?

You can clean the Santoku knife cover by hand washing it with warm soapy water and allowing it to air dry. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives as they can damage the cover. It's also important to make sure the cover is completely dry before storing it to prevent any mold or mildew growth.

4. Is the Santoku knife cover safe for the dishwasher?

No, the Santoku knife cover is not safe for the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh chemicals used in dishwashers can damage the cover and affect its ability to properly protect your knife. Hand washing is recommended for the best care and longevity of the cover.

5. Can I purchase a replacement cover if mine is damaged?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement Santoku knife cover if yours is damaged or lost. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding the correct replacement cover for your specific knife size and brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cochef