• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Ideas on Shipping This Bridal Show.

The $40 that is given to the bride is credited to her order. The $20 goes to the person who bought it for the bride. They do not have to pay for shipping on their order.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I have a bridal shower on Sunday. I usually invite guest to purchase for themselves as well as the bride. The problem? Show is in Michigan and they want the bride’s gifts shipped to Colorado where she is moving right after the show.

Now for the Host/Bride to get all of her benefits (stuff), the “show “ would ship to Colorado (I think that’ right, though I’m a little bleary at 6:30 a.m.). My plan right now is to have the guests orders direct shipped to their homes . . .but the part I’m worried about is being sure that the bride gets credit for all the items being purchased for her.

So, do I put all the ‘gifts’ (as I enter them into PP) on “Jane Doe’s order” (that way these items count as guest sales) and have that order be the only one sent to Colorado with the Host’s/Bride’s order? I think that will work.

Thoughts please.

Bride showOk there the way I'm understandind this. the show is in one place and the BRIDES/Host stuf is to be shipped to another . When you put in the Host info on PP put in the Brides address in Coloroado. then all of the orders that are going there also you can put in as as 2 or 3 orders bulk them together so they go there too . then if anyone orders stuff for them self the put those is to go direcly to ther home . that should work . the shipping charge that is bulked up can just be spit amoung the gtoup of people that odreded
I think that this should be fine and the you can get everyone to order.

Good luck hope you get her to Register too

Doreen Zaino [email protected]

when guests spend $60 and $40 is for the bride and $20 is for themselves who gets the free gift? Also i think is it that only the $40 is credit for the bridal shower? Where does the $20 go? And do they pay 2 shipping and handling charges, on for the bride and one for their order?

thanks katie

Here's how I do the orders when I have a bride from out of state.

When taking the orders I put them in the guest's names. That way they know how much to pay for their orders. I take the payment and mark the method of payment like any other show.

After the orders are all in I add a guest (usually the groom) and I put it in as a direct ship order. I go through all the receipts and enter the gifts on his order. I then print that order out.

I then go through each guest order on Pampered Partner, make sure the gifts are on the grooms order and delete the gifts from the guest's order. I leave the amount paid alone! And I leave all the guests on the show even if they didn't order for themselves. I do not combine guest's orders - they deserve their receipts for what they got themselves.

The host usually gives the bride the benefits from the show and after she has chosen her products and paid for her half price etc. I change the shipping for the bride to direct shipping. (co-hosts don't pay any shipping if it's to the host's home but she would pay direct shipping if she wants it to go to her house).

So now there are two orders that will be direct shipped to the bride's home and the rest will go to the host. Many people only buy for the bride so those people would have paid the shipping on their order which now has nothing on it because it was moved to the groom's order. Those payments will have covered the cost of direct shipping both for the bride and the groom's orders. If they actually paid more than the cost is I either credit the bride that amount in more products or money off her order or I buy her something from her wish list that she didn't get. If the payments don't quite cover the shipping for those two orders I just cover it as a consultant gift - it's never much if anything.

Now if everyone orders for the bride and it's all going to her I just change the shipping address for the show to hers. That has never happened at any of my shows though.

katie456127 said:
when guests spend $60 and $40 is for the bride and $20 is for themselves who gets the free gift? Also i think is it that only the $40 is credit for the bridal shower? Where does the $20 go? And do they pay 2 shipping and handling charges, on for the bride and one for their order?

thanks katie
All sales at a SHOWER count toward the bride's show benefits even when the guest buys for themselves. They pay one shipping charge.

In the Wedding REGISTRY, items that are purchased by guests for themselves do not count toward the couple's benefits. It's like the guest just did an individual on-line order. In the registry tey do pay two shipping charges.

If there's a monthly host special where they spend $$ and get ____ free the guest gets it! They spent the money and besides the bride doesn't need 10 of the item - someone always gives it to her or she spends the money with her discounts and gets it anyway.

Last edited:

1. How much does shipping for the bridal show items cost?

The cost of shipping will depend on the size, weight, and destination of the items. Please provide us with a list of the items you would like to ship and their quantities so we can provide an accurate shipping quote.

2. Can the items be shipped directly to the venue of the bridal show?

Yes, we can arrange for the items to be shipped directly to the venue of the bridal show. Please provide us with the address and contact information of the venue so we can make the necessary arrangements.

3. How long will it take for the items to arrive?

The shipping time will vary depending on the shipping method selected and the location of the venue. We recommend allowing at least 5-7 business days for standard shipping and 2-3 business days for expedited shipping.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for shipping?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for shipping. However, please keep in mind that shipping costs may be more cost-effective for larger orders.

5. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, we will provide you with a tracking number once your items have been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
newyawksue
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies