• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Make Room in Your Closet? Check Out My List of Products!

In summary, "Need to Unload Some Products" is a program for Pampered Chef consultants to sell excess inventory at a discounted price. Any active consultant can participate and access the program through the company website. New products are added regularly and all sales are final.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am running out of room in my closet here...most of my new products will be used as incentives for my team and hosts...but there are some things I need to unload right now to make room for my 2nd box of new stuff that I haven't even unpacked yet!!

PM me with your email address for the list...

Carolyn, I'll accept donations of the new stuff.
You know, to help you out so you don't have to find a place for it. Just leave it in the box and send it to me. :D

Aw Ann...you're so thoughtful ;)

List available...I hope my show tomorrow will bring me back to active status, but if not, I won't be able to purchase my new spring products. (I'll be borrowing like others.)
How can we help?

I would like a list please...thanks

I emailed or PM'd a list to everyone asking...there are still a few items left...

me too please!

Related to Need to Make Room in Your Closet? Check Out My List of Products!

1. What is "Need to Unload Some Products"?

"Need to Unload Some Products" is a program where consultants can sell off their excess inventory at a discounted price to other consultants or customers. It is a great way to clear out old inventory and make room for new products.

2. Who can participate in "Need to Unload Some Products"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in this program.

3. How can I access "Need to Unload Some Products"?

You can access the "Need to Unload Some Products" section on the Pampered Chef website under the "My Business" tab. You will need to log in with your consultant account to view and purchase products.

4. How often are new products added to "Need to Unload Some Products"?

New products are added to "Need to Unload Some Products" on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. Be sure to check back frequently to see if any new products have been added.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased through "Need to Unload Some Products"?

No, all sales through "Need to Unload Some Products" are final. Please carefully review the product description and photos before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
withak
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedChef4U
  • smspamperedchef