• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some New Consultant Supplies? Check Out My List!

In summary, the "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package from Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, access to online cooking classes and recipes, and the option to customize your package. Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days and all products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. Discounts and promotions may also be available.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I, too, am cleaning out my PC product closet. I have a few new consultant totes, a consultant notebook/planner from Leadership 08, for $5-$7. Current products from the catalog are 50% off. I also have 2 bread tubes and a small cut-n-seal.

PM me your email address if you want the complete list. Paypal preferred, you pay shipping from Arizona, ZIP Code 85286.

AZPampered Chef said:
I, too, am cleaning out my PC product closet. I have a few new consultant totes, a consultant notebook/planner from Leadership 08, for $5-$7. Current products from the catalog are 50% off. I also have 2 bread tubes and a small cut-n-seal.

PM me your email address if you want the complete list. Paypal preferred, you pay shipping from Arizona, ZIP Code 85286.

[email protected]
This is my email address please send me an update list.

I think I emailed the list to everyone who requested it...please let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks!

I would love to purchase on or more of your totes...do yo uhave a list with prices?

my email is [email protected]

Would like a list, PM'd you with my e-mail! Thanks!

I'm looking for an older item and thought I'd start here...a Simple Addt's Rectangle stand/rack black. PLEASE email me at [email protected] if you have one to sell!

Related to Need Some New Consultant Supplies? Check Out My List!

What is included in the "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package?

The "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, such as knives, cookware, and baking supplies. It also includes access to our online cooking classes and recipe library.

Can I customize my "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package?

Yes, you can customize your package by selecting specific tools and products that you are interested in. Our team will work with you to create a personalized package that meets your cooking and baking needs.

How long does shipping take for the "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but typically it takes 5-7 business days for the package to arrive. You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.

Is there a warranty for the products in the "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your products, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our "Lots for Sale--Take a Look!" package. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • PCTE2010
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ICook4U