• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Suggests for a Possible Show

In summary, if you want to support your friend during her pregnancy, here are some suggestions for her show: consider a virtual show or online marketplace, offer to help with preparations, go for a smaller show, collaborate with other vendors, or plan a virtual baby shower. Remember to prioritize your friend's well-being and don't push her to do anything she's not comfortable with. Good luck!
nikki70563
Gold Member
my friend is possibly going to a show for me she just found out she is expecting and is on rest - I need some suggests as to what to do for her show that wouldn't be to costly and wouldn't make her have to do a lot to prepare for show any suggests?

If you want to help your friend out as much as possible, why not offer to buy the ingredients for her and mail the invites (it's all a tax write off). Couple of my favorite cheap recipes that are spectacular are Chocolate Velvet Strawberry Cake and Chocolate Chip Sensation. Both of these recipes are under $10 each.

First of all, congratulations to your friend on her pregnancy! It's great that you're thinking about ways to support her during this time. Here are a few suggestions for her show:1. Virtual show: With the current situation, it might be best to have a virtual show instead of an in-person one. This way, your friend can rest at home and still participate in the show. You can use video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Skype to host the show.2. Online marketplace: Another option is to set up an online marketplace where your friend can display and sell her products. This way, she won't have to physically prepare for the show and can still reach potential customers.3. Offer to help with preparations: If your friend still wants to have an in-person show, offer to help her with the preparations. This could include setting up the venue, decorating, and handling any other tasks that might be physically demanding for her.4. Go for a smaller show: Instead of a big, elaborate show, consider having a smaller, more intimate one. This will be less stressful for your friend and will also save on costs.5. Collaborate with other vendors: Consider teaming up with other vendors to share the cost of the show. This will also help attract a larger audience and increase sales for everyone involved.6. Virtual baby shower: If your friend is not up for a show at all, you could plan a virtual baby shower for her instead. This way, she can still celebrate with friends and family while resting at home.I hope these suggestions help. Remember to prioritize your friend's well-being and don't push her to do anything that she's not comfortable with. Good luck with the show!

Related to Need Suggests for a Possible Show

1. What kind of products do you offer for a show?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, utensils, bakeware, and stoneware. We also have products specifically designed for entertaining and hosting, such as serving platters, drinkware, and table linens. Our products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Can I choose the specific products I want to feature at my show?

Absolutely! As a host, you have the opportunity to customize the products you want to showcase at your show. Our consultant will work with you to choose a selection of products that best fit your needs and preferences. You can also request certain themes, such as grilling, baking, or healthy cooking, to tailor the products to your interests.

3. How much does it cost to host a show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is completely free! In fact, as a host, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your show. Our consultant will work with you to set a sales goal and help you earn rewards for sharing our products with your friends and family.

4. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef show?

Our shows are a fun and interactive experience! Our consultant will demonstrate how to use our products and share tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try out the products and ask any questions you may have. Plus, there will be opportunities to win prizes and earn rewards!

5. How do I book a show?

Booking a show is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Our consultants are always happy to help you plan and host a show that fits your schedule and preferences. We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and inviting guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl