• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Suggestions/Recommendations for Taking on Large Fundraiser

,You are a first time consultant and have an animal rescue background. You have prepared or modified the following tools: Prep Bowls (formula, extra can food) Pinch Bowls same use as prep bowls.Quick Stir Pitcher (mixing large amount of formula for puppies)
robochick84
I want to first and foremost thank all of you for such an informative site on PC products and delicious recipes. I have been an avid buyer, user, and advocate of PC for nearly 10 years after falling ill and not having the strength to use standard kitchen tools, etc.

I am not yet a consultant but I am taking this on as a task prior to 'enlisting' as I did recently loose my job. I have been working with a TNR (trap neuter release) and low cost spay and neuter organization for cats that is run by volunteers for the past 6 months while out of work. I have decided to take on a fundraiser project for them as they have never been successful at a fundraiser and what better than PC.

I was so excited to find a plethora of information available on here that you have all used and I am so grateful for you sharing it. A few of the items I have modified and put my own spin on.

Any information on successful fundraising that you may want to share, criticism, or comments please throw them my way! I have attached a few of the documents I have been working with thus far.

View attachment FCFundraiser.doc

View attachment pamperedpetinvite.doc

View attachment petToolsFlyer.doc

View attachment FundraiserOrderForm.doc

View attachment Tic Tac Toe for Catalog Shows.doc

Best Regards,

Ashley

If you have prepared or modified each of the pieces of paperwork, above, you have all the markings of being an excellent consultant. Go for it, and take advantage of this fund raiser being one of your parties. Has anyone told you about the tremendous benefits you will receive as a new consultant? Why wait, you have the time now to put into it. You will get lots of support here, I can assure you.

You are showing a consultant's name and website. Will she be your recruiter and coach? Ask for her assistance in getting your start. Mine was an Angel and still, after four years, is my best cheer leader..

Thank you for the kind words. I have an IT background so documents, etc just come easy. I am hesitant to becoming a consultant as I have only lived in the area for just over the year and haven't had luck making friends/connections.

I am hoping the fundraiser will prove whether or not I have the ability to connect with individuals and have that 'sales' edge. My plan is to have three tables with different info and I will 'man' one of them to get the experience while my consultant 'mans' the other.

I have seen the "hierarchy" charts on how you move up through the line, but I have not seen anything on benefits of a new consultant - I will look for those.

My consultant has only been doing this for six months herself and was not a PC user prior. She is still learning and working out logistics of what she is able to do for a fundraiser while I learned a great deal from everyone here!

Thanks,

Ashley

I also do animal rescue. I do bottle babies (puppies, kittens and birds) Tools that I use all the time are: Prep Bowls (formula, extra can food) Pinch Bowls same use as prep bowls. Quick Stir Pitcher (mixing large amount of formula for puppies) All of our measuring tools.

Cindy

Hello Ashley,I'm so glad to hear that you have been a loyal user and advocate of Pampered Chef for nearly 10 years. It's amazing to see how our products can make a difference in people's lives, especially during difficult times.I think it's wonderful that you are taking on a fundraising project for the TNR organization. Pampered Chef is a great choice for fundraising as our products are high-quality and loved by many. I have had success with Pampered Chef fundraisers in the past and I'm happy to share some tips with you.Firstly, I would recommend reaching out to your network of friends, family, and colleagues. Let them know about the fundraiser and how it supports a great cause. You can also ask them to spread the word to their own networks.Additionally, social media is a great tool for promoting fundraisers. Create a Facebook event and invite people to attend or share it with their friends. You can also post about it on other social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter.Another tip is to offer incentives for those who participate in the fundraiser. For example, you could offer a free Pampered Chef product or a discount for those who reach a certain fundraising goal.I took a look at the documents you attached and they look great. Just make sure to include all the necessary information, such as the date, time, and location of the fundraiser, as well as how the funds will be used for the TNR organization.I wish you all the best with your fundraiser and please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help in any way I can.Best of luck,

1. How do I choose the right products for a large fundraiser?

When selecting products for a large fundraiser, it's important to consider your target audience and their preferences. You can also consult with the fundraiser organizer for any specific requests or restrictions. Our top-selling products for fundraisers include our stoneware, kitchen gadgets, and cookware sets.

2. Can I customize the products for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize some of our products with your organization's logo or message. This can be a great way to increase brand recognition and make your fundraiser stand out. Contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

3. How can I promote my fundraiser and boost sales?

There are many ways to promote your fundraiser and increase sales. Utilize social media to spread the word and create buzz. Offer incentives for early bird purchases or for reaching certain sales goals. You can also host a kickoff event to showcase the products and generate excitement.

4. What is the timeline for receiving and distributing the products?

The timeline for receiving and distributing products can vary, but typically it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. We recommend allowing enough time for the products to arrive and for your team to organize and distribute them to customers. If you have a specific timeline in mind, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.

5. Are there any special discounts or deals for fundraisers?

Yes, we offer special discounts and deals for fundraisers. These may include discounted prices on selected products or free shipping on orders over a certain amount. Contact us for more information on current promotions and discounts for fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethany.harapat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • LStevens0426
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies