• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Suggestions Re: Ss Month 1

In summary, the conversation is about a new person starting their business and trying to reach a sales goal of $1250 in order to receive free knives. The person has until midnight tonight to submit their orders, but is hopeful that they will reach the goal. They also have a question about the submission deadline for their SS1 products and if they can still qualify if they don't reach the sales goal by tonight. They are reassured that they have until midnight central time tomorrow to submit orders for commission and SS month bonuses. In the end, the person successfully reaches their sales goal and receives congratulations from others in the conversation.
KimmyDarling
I just started this month, and have a question about submission deadlines.

First of all, I really wanted to get $1250 in sales, so that I could get the free knives. From what I understand, everything must be submitted by midnight tonight in order to get the knives. I am not yet to $1250, but it is still a possibility (I am an optimist, and have not given up hope!). I have one catalog show that I am closing tonight. I am expecting two more orders for that, so it could happen, but it also might not.

Here is my question, though:

Is the SS1 deadline tonight, too? In other words, forgetting about the knives, if I don't get to $1250 by tonight, what is the latest I could close my month of September and still qualify for my SS1 products?

Hoping my question makes sense!

Thanks,
Kimmy

I thought it was until midnight on the 30th for both deals? Oh, and that's midnight central.

Good luck!

I figured so-- just making sure. Thanks!

You do realize tonight is NOT the 30th right? I think you have until midnight TOMORROW night! Go for it!!!

You have until midnight central time to get in any shows/orders that count towards that month. This is for commission purposes as well as SS month bonuses. The knives you will get when you qualify which means $1250 in sales OR 4 shows of at least $150 in guest sales. So, you can qualify and get the knives without getting the SS bonus. If you don't think you will make it, you can send an email in to HO asking that your SS month 1 be changed to October.HTH

Just an update-- I did it!!!! http://img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

Congrats Kim! Great job!

Way to go Kim!

Congrats Kim. That is great. Way to go.

Way to go Kim:D Doesn't it make you feel awesome when you achieve a bonus like that? Or should I say two bonuses!!

What are some suggestions for the first month as a new pampered chef consultant?

1. Host a launch party: Invite friends and family to introduce them to the products and start building your customer base.

2. Attend trainings and workshops: Take advantage of the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to learn about the products and how to run your business successfully.

3. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase products, share recipes, and connect with potential customers.

4. Offer incentives: Encourage people to host parties by offering them free products or discounts. This can also help you reach more potential customers through their networks.

5. Get creative with demos: Instead of just showing how a product works, think of fun and unique ways to showcase its versatility and usefulness in everyday life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SERVEITUPSONYA