• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Shortbread Molds for Sale?

V
vwpamperedchef
I am looking for any shortbread molds, whether it be PC molds or other brands such as Brown Bag or Heartstone. My aunt is an avid shortbread maker---and my DH loves her shortbread---esp when he is serving overseas. (It travels well).

Her birthday is coming up and I would like to give her a few different molds. Can be the large ones (like a pie plate) or smaller ones. Prefer new, but slightly used welcomed.

Please PM me with description and asking price. Would like to buy from one person to save on SH if possible.

TIA
:)

1. What are the different types of shortbread molds available?

There are various types of shortbread molds available, including PC molds, Brown Bag molds, and Heartstone molds. These can be either large, like a pie plate, or smaller in size.

2. Can I purchase both new and slightly used shortbread molds?

Yes, you can find both new and slightly used shortbread molds on the market. It ultimately depends on personal preference and budget.

3. Is it better to buy from one person to save on shipping costs?

Buying from one person may help save on shipping costs, as you can combine multiple molds into one shipment. However, it also depends on the seller's location and shipping fees.

4. How can I ensure the quality of the shortbread molds I purchase?

You can ensure the quality of the shortbread molds by thoroughly examining the product description and asking for photos from the seller. It may also be helpful to read reviews from previous buyers.

5. Are there any specific features I should look for in a shortbread mold?

Some features to consider when looking for a shortbread mold include the material (ceramic, metal, etc.), the size and shape of the mold, and any unique designs or patterns on the mold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
roxylady
  • sweetkj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies