• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Colbalt Pie Plates for Sale?

In summary, the Colbalt Pie Plate is a 9-inch stoneware dish that is 1.5 inches deep and is perfect for most standard pie recipes. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The plate can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It also comes with a 1-year guarantee, allowing for a replacement or refund if not satisfied.
sweetkj
Does anyone have two of the colbalt Pie Plates they would like to sell? I missed them on CC. Please help me out :)

I just checked, and they are available on the Outlet again - QUICKKKKK order them before they disappear again!

I just bought one on the outlet!

I love the one I got last week. It is a great color and price.

Thanks Jennifer :) Your a life saver. I had no idea they would put them on, take them off, and then put them on again. This is a nice thing to know

they seem to do that with alot of products

Related to Where Can I Find Colbalt Pie Plates for Sale?

1. What size is the Colbalt Pie Plate?

The Colbalt Pie Plate is 9 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches deep, making it the perfect size for most standard pie recipes.

2. Is the Colbalt Pie Plate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Colbalt Pie Plate is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the plate.

3. Can the Colbalt Pie Plate be used in the oven?

Yes, the Colbalt Pie Plate is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and freezer safe for added convenience.

4. Is the Colbalt Pie Plate made of ceramic or stoneware?

The Colbalt Pie Plate is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that is perfect for baking and serving pies.

5. Does the Colbalt Pie Plate come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Colbalt Pie Plate, you can return it within 1 year for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• diverson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • sherri lynn