• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Help on Aug/Sept Show

In summary, hosting a show in August or September with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, such as special promotions and discounts, stocking up on fall essentials, and earning free products and discounts. To get friends and family excited about attending, you can share the products and discounts, offer incentives, and showcase your own love for the brand. Tips for a successful show include being enthusiastic, inviting a diverse group, providing snacks and activities, and following up with guests. You have the option to host a show online or in-person, and as a host, you will receive support from your Pampered Chef consultant, access to host coaching tools and materials, and hassle-free ordering and delivery of products.
jsnow
Hey:)

I have 4 catalog shows going on right now! If I give them F/W catalogs, can they use those and I just submit them Sept 1, or do they have to use S/S?

Also, I have a catalog show the last week of august, can I send her the new catalogs and submit first week of sept or will that not count as a sept show??

Jessica

If they are catty shows, yes, you can give them the new F/W cattys. They can start collecting orders whenever...and you can close and submit them starting September first. They would have to be "Sept" shows...meaning dated for Sept and using Sept guest and host specials!

awesome!! Thanks. I was just scared HO would wonder how I submitted 2-3 shows on the same day!

Related to Need Some Help on Aug/Sept Show

What are the benefits of hosting a show in August or September?

Hosting a show in August or September comes with many benefits, such as being able to take advantage of our special promotions and discounts. It is also a great time to stock up on fall cooking and baking essentials before the holiday season. Plus, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show.

How can I get my friends and family excited about attending my show?

One way to get your friends and family excited about your show is to let them know about the amazing products and discounts they can expect. You can also offer incentives such as hosting a giveaway or providing a special gift for those who attend. Sharing your personal experience and love for Pampered Chef products can also get them excited to see what all the hype is about.

What are some tips for a successful show?

First and foremost, be enthusiastic and passionate about the products and your show. Invite a variety of guests to ensure a diverse group and offer them snacks and refreshments to make the experience more enjoyable. You can also incorporate fun activities or games to keep everyone engaged. Lastly, make sure to follow up with your guests after the show to thank them for attending and to offer any assistance with their purchases.

Can I host a show online or in-person?

Yes, you have the option to host a show either online or in-person. Hosting an online show allows you to reach a wider audience, while an in-person show allows your guests to see and experience the products firsthand. You can also combine both options by hosting a hybrid show, where some guests attend in-person and others join virtually.

What type of support do I receive as a host?

As a host, you will have the support of your Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the planning process and provide you with resources and tips to make your show a success. You will also have access to our host coaching tools and materials to help you invite guests and promote your show. Plus, your consultant will handle all the ordering and delivery of products, making it a hassle-free experience for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MainStChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeQ