• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Catalog Show: FAQs About Closing Date and Ordering Options | Melissa

In summary, the closing date for ordering from the August catalog show is August 31st, 2021. No orders can be placed after this date. You can order online through a provided link or directly through your consultant via phone or in person. Unfortunately, no changes can be made to orders after the closing date. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 weeks after the closing date, with additional time for delivery depending on location.
melissalough
I have someone doing an August Catalog show and have a couple questions.
1. Can I close the show Sept 1 and she still receives the August host special?
2. Can the people that place orders, order out of the new catalog since I'm not submitting it until Sept 1?

Thanks
Melissa

You have until the last day of September to submit at August show (make sure the show date is in August to receive the august specials...)No, people cannot order new products, because the "catalog" goes by the show date, not the submission date.Also, note that your commission for the show will be counted for the submission date. And, not that there are any incentives for august, but when there are, sometimes you have to submit a show by the 5th of the following month.....read the fine print on all flyers!

Hi Melissa,1. Yes, you can close the show on Sept 1 and your host will still receive the August host special. As long as the show was booked and held in August, the host will be eligible for the special.2. Unfortunately, the guests will not be able to order from the new catalog until it is officially released on Sept 1. However, you can offer them a sneak peek of the new products and encourage them to place an order once the catalog is released.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck with your August Catalog show!

1. When is the closing date for ordering from the August catalog show?

The closing date for ordering from the August catalog show is August 31st, 2021.

2. Can I still place an order after the closing date?

No, all orders must be placed by the closing date in order to be included in the August catalog show.

3. What are my ordering options for the August catalog show?

You can place your order online through the link provided by your consultant, or you can contact your consultant directly to place an order over the phone or in person.

4. Can I make changes to my order after the closing date?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to an order after the closing date. Please review your order carefully before submitting it.

5. When can I expect to receive my order from the August catalog show?

Your order will be shipped to you within 1-2 weeks after the closing date. Please allow additional time for delivery depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies