• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Chocolate Recipes Asap

In summary, the teacher is looking for a new fall dish to serve to her colleagues and is considering the chocolate mousse, banana split brownie cakes, or the chocolate silk mousse in small cups.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm having a display for the teacher's in my children's school next Monday in the staff room. No demo, just new fall products, the classics, and she wants a dip and something chocolate. My director/recruiter did it last year and had aboaut $700 in sales. They will all just be dropping in at the end of the day before they head home.

She's had the chocolate mousse at my mystery host/fall product review and the tuxedo brownie cups at the Teacher Appreciation (I brought them) and wants something different. Last year they did the hot broccoli dip and a cranberry lattice square thing.

Any ideas for something impressive to serve these ladies? PLEASE!!!

Who wouldn't love the Molten Choc Skillet Brownie?!?! OMG--It is to DIE for! And SO easy to make! Don't forget the vanilla ice cream!

Or, for a SS recipe, you could do the Choc Banana Phyllo Bundles. Those are really good too.

I haven't made either of these yet. I heard the banana phyllo bundles were finicky? Are either of these finger type foods? I think that may be what she has in mind. Kinda browse the table while nibbling, sit down and quickly order and then home to their families kinda thing.

I Love Chocolate!!!Tiramisu Brownie Square, Banana Split Brownie Cakes, or the chocolate mousse and crepes. I have made all 3 and the first 2 are wonderful. The mousse is very easy to make and taste's great but I've had better. :(

Banana Chocolate Phyllo BundlesI've made these and I've never worked with Phyllo dough before and I though that they were incredibly easy! The only thing is that they get soggy left over, so if you make them then use them soon after baking (within a few hours). They are VERY tasty and definately finger food!

I have a chocolate show tonight, and I made minature french silk pies, with my mini-tart pan. I just cut out circles in the pie dough with my measure all, put them in the tart pan, and pricked them before I baked them. Then I made my french silk pie filling, and filled the cooled cups with my EAD. They keep in the freezer for weeks, but I have had them in the fridge, and then I will demonstrate the Ead with whip cream tonight, and then put hershey's kisses in my DC grater to top. I like the french silk pie filling better than the choclate mousse recipe, because I do not care for cream cheese. Also, these are much smaller than a whole piece of pie, less guilt.

The chocolate silk mousse in small cups is great, I think. You can either use the pie crusts or just buy premade phyllo dough cups. They are perfectly bite-sized, and you can decorate with melted chocolate, grated chocolate, whipped cream, strawberries, or anything you can think of. I have used the Cool Creamy Fondue several times and it is a huge hit. It's really simple to make and you can put it in the Chillzanne Rectangular Server with fruit dippers and it looks wonderful, too. You could also make a cookie pizza and cut them into bite-size pieces.

Good luck!

mmm chocolateYou are making me crave some chocolate!! I would recommend the chocolate creamy fondue-it holds up well when you make it ahead. And then have apple slices, strawberries and the Baked Cinnamon Tortilla chips-yum!
Also, has any one tried the Pirolines or whatever they are called. (they are in the "theme show" instruction cards, for the Chocolate! theme show. ) Those look easy and are good finger food.

Last edited:

1. What is a quick and easy chocolate recipe for a last-minute dessert?

A great option for a quick and easy chocolate dessert is our Chocolate Lava Cake. It only takes 15 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to bake, and it's sure to impress your guests with its gooey chocolate center. You can find the full recipe on our website.

2. I'm looking for a chocolate recipe that is gluten-free. Do you have any suggestions?

Yes, we have a delicious Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe that is both gluten-free and decadent. Made with just four ingredients, it's a simple yet impressive dessert that will satisfy any chocolate lover. You can find the full recipe on our website.

3. Can you recommend a chocolate recipe that is suitable for a vegan diet?

Absolutely! Our Vegan Chocolate Truffles are a hit with both vegans and non-vegans alike. Made with dark chocolate, coconut milk, and cocoa powder, these truffles are rich and indulgent without any animal products. You can find the full recipe on our website.

4. I have a nut allergy. Are there any chocolate recipes that don't contain nuts?

Yes, we have plenty of nut-free chocolate recipes to choose from. Our Double Chocolate Brownies are a classic option that is both delicious and nut-free. We also have a recipe for Chocolate Dipped Strawberries that doesn't contain any nuts. You can find these and more on our website.

5. Do you have any chocolate recipes that are suitable for kids to make?

Yes, we have several chocolate recipes that are perfect for kids to help with. Our Chocolate Covered Pretzels are a fun and easy option, and kids can also get creative with toppings like sprinkles or crushed cookies. Another great option is our Chocolate Banana Pops, where kids can help assemble and decorate the frozen treats. You can find these and more on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih