• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Salt and Pepper Mills? Find the Perfect Pair Here - Message Me Today!

In summary, the host has a special where you can get two salt and pepper mills. You can still place an individual order for them, just date it in August.
traci4tpc
Silver Member
Does anyone have 2 Salt & Pepper Mills. I have a guest that wants two of them. Please pm me.:chef:

Thanks in advance.

You can still place an individual order for them, just date it in August.

I thought all orders had to be submitted by the 15th or is that just shows?

August orders and shows can go in until September 30. The new rules (must be in by the 15th of the following month) start with September shows/orders.

FYI: In case anyone needs them I have one or two of this item - new.

Hi, I'm a new consultant and signed my papers 8/26 can I still take advantage of the host special to build my collection as long as it has a show date of august when I submit it to HO before 9/30? I have a few shows going that are going to close before 9/30 and I know it wouldn't be a big deal to the host which specials to choose from. Also how do I go about adding that special to the order on PP3? I've never sbumitted a show yet so I'm wodnering hot that all works? I know one of my hosts will be getting the SS 7pc cookware for the host special this month for a different show I have going and I have no clue how to put that into pp3 so the discount for the host special shows. Am I making sense?

Traci sorry to highjack your thread, gosh I really got OT - sorry!! I hope you can get your pepper mills hun!!

DebbieJ said:

Thanks, you know I never thought of that!:eek:

DebbieJ said:

Thanks for letting me know that. I had someone wanting something I didn't think I could get.

1. How do I choose the right salt and pepper mills?

Choosing the right salt and pepper mills depends on your personal preferences and needs. Consider the size, material, and mechanism of the mills. You may also want to think about the style and design that will match your kitchen decor.

2. What is the difference between manual and electric mills?

Manual mills require you to physically grind the salt and pepper, while electric mills have a motor that does the work for you. Electric mills tend to be faster and more convenient, while manual mills give you more control over the grind size and are typically more budget-friendly.

3. How do I refill my salt and pepper mills?

Most mills have a removable top or bottom that allows you to refill them. Simply unscrew the top or bottom and fill with your desired salt or pepper. Some mills may also have a refill window that allows you to see when you are running low on seasoning.

4. What type of salt and pepper should I use in my mills?

You can use any type of salt or pepper that you prefer in your mills. However, it is important to note that some mills may not be suitable for larger coarse salts or whole peppercorns. Check the product specifications to ensure that your desired seasoning will work with the mills.

5. How do I clean and maintain my salt and pepper mills?

To clean your mills, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth. Avoid submerging them in water or using harsh chemicals. It is also important to occasionally check and replace the grinding mechanism if it becomes dull or damaged. This will ensure that your mills continue to function properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • newchefmommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
newchefmommy
  • LVlechef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies