• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Got the Goods??? Cookware Bags!

In summary, the conversation discussed alternative options for protecting cookware, such as using microfiber towels or repurposing bags. The participants also shared their own experiences and ideas for creating protective bags for their cookware.
gratergirl
Does anyone have an extra two that they don't need? I didn't earn them and am in need of two for my personal use. Right now my 12 inch skillet and griddle are separated by bubble wrap! PM me. TIA:)

I didn't earn them either but you could use microfiber towels instead
of bubble wrap! That's what I am going to do. Awhile back someone
mentioned sewing 2 of the microfiber towels together to make their
own bags.

I'm thinking of making some with all the flannel I have sitting around my house. That's nice and soft.

Oh my gosh! I guess I'll stop hunting for some! You guys have great ideas! I can get those microfiber towels at the dollar store here so I will do that and sew them together! The hunt is off! I would have never thought! I've been putting the bubble wrap between mine but I was thinking it would be nice to have something protect them on all sides so I will use your ideas on here! Thanks so much! Guess I'm shopping tomorrow!!!!

I took the bag that the victoria secret pajama's I got in December and use that for a cookware bag. Its pretty, functional, and makes me rember this forum as it was a great deal someone alerted us to back then.

tlennhoff said:
I took the bag that the victoria secret pajama's I got in December and use that for a cookware bag. Its pretty, functional, and makes me rember this forum as it was a great deal someone alerted us to back then.

I used this for the trifle bowl when I first got it, before I got my TTA Tote.... but it just barely squeezed over! That flannel bag is pretty handy! I am going to use it for my cookware now, great idea...thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the "Whose Got the Goods??? Cookware Bags?"

The "Whose Got the Goods??? Cookware Bags" are designed to safely and conveniently transport your Pampered Chef cookware to potlucks, picnics, and other events. They help to protect your cookware from scratches and damage while on the go.

2. What sizes do the "Whose Got the Goods??? Cookware Bags" come in?

These cookware bags come in two sizes: small and large. The small bag is designed to fit our 8" and 10" nonstick skillets, while the large bag can accommodate our 10" and 12" nonstick skillets, as well as our 12" executive nonstick skillet.

3. Are the "Whose Got the Goods??? Cookware Bags" insulated?

Yes, these cookware bags are insulated to help keep your food warm or cold while in transit. They also have a moisture-resistant interior lining to help prevent any spills or leaks.

4. Can I put my cookware in the bags while it is still hot?

No, we do not recommend putting hot cookware in the bags. Allow your cookware to cool before placing it in the bag to prevent any damage to the bag or your cookware.

5. How do I clean the "Whose Got the Goods??? Cookware Bags"?

The exterior of the bags can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, a mild detergent can be used. The interior lining can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or hand-washed with mild soap and water. Allow the bags to air dry before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
Replies