• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Roomie for Sheraton? 8th-11th - Email [email protected]

In summary, the cost for a room at the Sheraton during these dates may vary and it is best to contact the hotel directly or check their website for accurate pricing. The Sheraton may have a minimum age requirement for roommates, but it is best to confirm with the hotel. You can request a specific room type for your roommate, but it is not guaranteed. There may be additional fees for having a roommate, so it is best to check with the hotel. If you need to cancel or change your roommate request, it is best to contact the Sheraton directly.
kisrae
Gold Member
If anyone would like to split a room with 3 of us let me know. I have a room at the sherton and come in on the 8th and leave the 11th.
Email me at [email protected]

I would love to sleep with you, but I come with friends!! Oh well, I hear we will be doin' dick's wednesday night :)
Can't wait to see ya!
xoxo,
Cheryl

That above sentence sounds soooo wrong!

Dick's here we come. If anyone in your group knows of someone let me know.
I can't wait to get out of here for a much needed boost.
See you soon, Off to work.

I'm in-LOL

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about splitting a room at the Sheraton. I would be happy to discuss this further with you and see if we can make arrangements. I will send you an email shortly to discuss the details. Looking forward to connecting with you! Best,

1. What is the cost for a room at the Sheraton during this time?

The cost for a room at the Sheraton during these dates may vary depending on availability and room type. It is best to contact the hotel directly or check their website for the most accurate pricing.

2. Is there a minimum age requirement for roommates?

The Sheraton may have a minimum age requirement for roommates, but this can vary depending on the hotel's policies. It is best to check with the hotel directly to confirm their age requirements.

3. Can I request a specific room type for my roommate?

You can request a specific room type for your roommate, but it is not guaranteed. It is best to contact the hotel directly to make this request and see if they can accommodate your preference.

4. Are there any additional fees for having a roommate?

This may vary depending on the hotel's policies. It is best to check with the Sheraton directly to see if there are any additional fees for having a roommate during your stay.

5. Can I cancel or change my roommate request?

If you have already made a roommate request and need to cancel or change it, it is best to contact the Sheraton directly. They may have a specific policy for roommate requests and changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies