• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recommendation for Kitchen Mat/Rug

In summary, the size of the kitchen mat/rug you should get depends on the size of your kitchen and the area you want to cover. The best material for a kitchen mat/rug is one that is durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean. You can use a kitchen mat/rug on a hardwood floor as long as it has a non-slip backing or a rug pad. It is recommended to vacuum your kitchen mat/rug at least once a week and deep clean it every 3-6 months. The washing instructions for your mat/rug will depend on the material, so always check the care instructions before washing.
BlessedWifeMommy
Anyone have a good kitchen mat that they recommend? A few weeks ago, the one I have had for years had to be thrown out, and I really miss having a mat.

I love the foam backed ones with a design on the "fabric"
they are pricey I usually pay about $20 each at Bed Bath & Beyond but i am in my kitchen most of the day I keep one at my dishwasher, one at the sink, stove and fridge. i do scotchguard them when i bring them home and wash them often they last about 6 months.

I recently purchased the GelPro Elite Kitchen Mat and I absolutely love it! It's very comfortable to stand on and it has a non-slip bottom which is great for kitchen use. It also comes in a variety of sizes and colors to fit any kitchen decor. Highly recommend it!

1. What size of kitchen mat/rug should I get?

The size of the kitchen mat/rug you should get depends on the size of your kitchen and the area you want to cover. Measure the space where you want to place the mat/rug and choose a size that will fit comfortably in that area.

2. What material is best for a kitchen mat/rug?

The best material for a kitchen mat/rug is one that is durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean. Some popular materials for kitchen mats/rugs include rubber, memory foam, and anti-fatigue mats.

3. Can I use a kitchen mat/rug on a hardwood floor?

Yes, you can use a kitchen mat/rug on a hardwood floor as long as it has a non-slip backing to prevent it from sliding around. You can also place a rug pad underneath for added protection.

4. How often should I clean my kitchen mat/rug?

It is recommended to vacuum your kitchen mat/rug at least once a week to remove any loose dirt and debris. For spills or stains, spot clean with a mild detergent and warm water. Deep clean your mat/rug every 3-6 months, depending on usage.

5. Can I put my kitchen mat/rug in the washing machine?

It depends on the material of your kitchen mat/rug. Some mats/rugs can be machine washed, while others may need to be hand washed or spot cleaned. Always check the care instructions before washing your mat/rug.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Adrienne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies