• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Help Asap Purty Please!

In summary, Becky is trying to come up with a February menu and is panicked because the past host and guest seem to be very critical. She has two saute pans and offers to demo the Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread and Cinnamon Chips.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Helpppppppppp.....I need to know ASAP (like right now, this minute ) what everyone is making for February. I have to email a hostess by late tonight or at the latest so that she gets it FIRST thing in the morning of her recipe choices for her Sunday show.

This is my first February show and I'm not sold on either the molten or turtle cake as I don't think it's much of a demo or shows many products. I was thinking maybe offering her a choice between different dips AND add the garlic parmesan pull apart in the saute pan but don't know which ones. She's been to a couple a parties a year for many years so I don't want to offer something she's had before. All these parties were with other consultants. I won't have access to the kitchen (we'll be in the lower rec room) and we don't have portable hot plates here in Canada at Wally World for sale so I thought I'd cook the bread and pull it out just before we start and then demo the dip.

Or any other idea would be appreciated.

I'm starting to panic as she and the past host seem to be quite 'judgemental' gals and I don't want them thinking 'how boring'.

Anyone?

Jodi

I still haven't decided what I want to do yet either. Last month I did the pull apart bread and hot brocolli dip with it. I put both of them in the oven at the same time so they came out at the same time. Can she take something up to the kitchen to cook while you total people's orders? Thats what my hosts did last month.

My director is doing a demo out of the its good for you cookbook. Its an angel food cake recipe made in the bar pan. You could always do something with stoneware and then do a small batch of rice crispie treats in the small saute pan to show cookware

recipesDo you have two saute pans? How about having the Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread (the recipe that is done in the fluted pan, but I make it in the saute pan instead- it is much better tasting than the one with just the butter and ital. seasoning) ready when the guests come, and then show them how to do the same type of pull-apart bread in a sweet version. (caramel ice cream topping, maybe a little butter?, can't remember off the top of my head, and chopped pecans. Yum!

Becky, TX

How is the pull-a-part bread done in the saute pan? :eek:

I have been making Italian Pasta Stir-fry in the family skillet and pull-aparts in the saute skillet. Everyone has RAVED about them both, and very easy to do both in 1 show

My February RecipesApple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips

Cinnamon Chips
4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon

Salsa
2 medium Granny Smith apples
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 Kiwi, pealed and chopped
1 small orange
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple jelly

Preheat oven to 400°F. For cinnamon chips, lightly spray tortillas with water using Kitchen Spritzer. Combine sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle over tortillas. Using Pizza Cutter cut each tortilla into 8 wedges, place in single layer on Large Round Stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack; cool completely.

For Salsa, peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/ Corer/Slicer. Cut apples into quarters; chop with Food Chopper. Slice strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus. Chop kiwi with Food Chopper. Place fruit in Small Batter Bowl. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Juice orange with Lemon Aid. Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture; mix gently. Spoon into chilled Chillzanne Mini-Bowl. Serve with cinnamon chips.

Yield: 16 servings (3 cups salsa and 32 chips)

Nutrients per serving (3 tablespoons salsa and 2 chips): Calories 70, Fat 1g, Sodium 85mg, Dietary Fiber less than 1g.​
Grecian Party Squares

2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
1 envelope (.9 ounce) dry vegetable soup and dip mix
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water
1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts
1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
1 garlic clove
¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Unroll package of crescent dough across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan, with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker’s Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack.
2. Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix; set aside. Drain spinach in small colander, squeezing out as much moisture as possible; add to ingredients in batter bowl. Drain artichokes and water chestnuts in colander; chop with Food Chopper. Add artichokes, water chestnuts, feta cheese and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to batter bowl; mix well.
3. Spread spinach mixture evenly over crust. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan cheese over filling. Baker 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Cut into 24 squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 24 appetizer squares​
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake

1 package (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
4 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
1 jar (12.25 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
½ cup pecans, chopped

1 Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare cake mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl. Heat until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Melt butter in Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat bottom. Gently pour batter over bottom of skillet, spreading evenly.
2 Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Loosen edges of cake with Skinny Scraper and carefully invert cake onto Round Platter.
3 Chop chocolate using Crinkle Cutter, place in Small Batter Bowl. Add half of the ice cream topping. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth using skinny scraper. Carefully spread caramel=fudge glaze over cake using Large Spreader.
4 Chop pecans using Food Chopper, sprinkle evenly over glaze. Drizzle with remaining ice cream topping. Slice using Slice ‘N Serve. Serve with vanilla ice cream using Ice Cream Dipper or garnish with whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings​
Hot Artichoke Crabmeat Dip

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water do not open can
1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
¾ cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese block style
1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops cleaned
1 lemon
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup red bell pepper washed
Additional sliced green onions

Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well. Press garlic into batter bowl using Garlic Press. Using Small colander, drain artichokes. Chop artichokes and crabmeat using Food Chopper. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Slice green onions with Chef’s Knife. Zest lemon with Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Add artichokes, crabmeat, Parmesan cheese, green onions, lemon zest and black pepper to batter bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture into Deep Dish baker. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Sprinkle with red bell pepper and additional green onions. Serve with tortilla chips, French/Italian bread slices or Pita bread triangles.​

I'm brand new so you probably already know these, but on the off chance I hope they are helpful! The turtle cake is a 2nd recipe if the host/hostess wants a second.

Thanks,
Linda K
[email protected]

Last edited:
Caramel Pull Apart BreadI've done this at my last two shows this week. I always get "oohs" and "aahhs" when I transfer the saute pan from the stove to the oven.

(I'm doing this from memory, so you'll have to bear with me on this.)

Caramel Pull Apart Bread

1/2 jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
1 package Grands biscuits
1 cup chopped pecans
2 tablespoons butter

Preheat oven to 350.
Melt butter in Professional Saute Pan on stove
Add caramel and pecans until caramel is soft
Cut biscuits into quarters using Utility Knife
Add biscuits to pan
Toss to coat
Move saute pan to oven
Bake for 8-10 minutes
Slide onto Simple Additions Medium Square

Enjoy!!!

Jeanmarie Toler
Brentwood, CA

Hi Jodi, I understand your dilemma and I'm here to help! I have a few suggestions for you that will not only impress your hostess and guests, but also showcase some of our amazing products. First, for a dip option, I highly recommend our Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Rockcrok. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be easily demonstrated in the Rockcrok without needing a kitchen. Plus, it's a great opportunity to show off the Rockcrok's versatility and heat resistance. Another option for a dip is the Buffalo Chicken Dip made in the Deep Covered Baker. It's a delicious and easy recipe that can be made ahead of time and heated up in the microwave. For a bread option, instead of the garlic parmesan pull apart, you could try our Beer Bread made in the Stoneware Loaf Pan. It's a simple and tasty recipe that can be baked ahead of time and served with a variety of dips. As for a dessert option, our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies made in the Brownie Pan are a hit with everyone and can be made ahead of time. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your show! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What type of recipe can I make with limited ingredients?

You can try making a simple pasta dish with ingredients like canned tomatoes, garlic, and pasta. Another option is to make a stir-fry using frozen vegetables and protein like chicken or tofu.

2. How can I substitute an ingredient in a recipe?

You can try using a similar ingredient with a similar texture and flavor. For example, if a recipe calls for sour cream, you can use plain yogurt instead. You can also use online resources to find specific ingredient substitution suggestions.

3. How can I make a recipe healthier?

You can try using ingredients like whole wheat flour instead of white flour, or replacing sugar with a natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup. You can also incorporate more vegetables and lean proteins into your dishes.

4. How can I adjust a recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions?

You can use online resources or cookbooks specifically catered to your dietary needs. You can also try substituting ingredients or omitting them altogether, but be sure to check for any potential allergens in the remaining ingredients.

5. How can I make a recipe more flavorful?

You can try adding herbs and spices, using different cooking techniques, or marinating your proteins before cooking. You can also experiment with different sauces or condiments to enhance the flavor of your dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cookinkathy