• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Recipe Ideas Needed Asap Please!!!

In summary, the local hydro company is working and all the houses in the area will have no power. The host is looking for recipe ideas for a show she is hosting this Sunday. Some ideas are Mandarin Pasta Salad or Harvest Chicken Salad, both of which could be made at home. Another idea is the chocolate chip cannoli dip which can be prepped and brought to the show. There are also a few ideas for desserts, but none of them are specific to this situation.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just called my host for this Sunday's show and she informed me that she found out today that the local Hydro company will be working in their area and all the houses will have NO power!! Any recipe ideas ladies? I have no micro or anything to use! I'd also like it to be something seasonal or good for fall. I'm thinking I could start something at home and finish it at her house but would obviously like to have a decent demo with quite a few tools to demo. She's a repeat host who had an $1100 show last year and should have about 17-20 there.

Helpppppppp please

7 Layer Salad Squares (you bake the crust at home)
Cool Veggie Pizza (same...you bake the crust at home)
Tirimisu Brownie Squares (always a big hit!)
Harvest Chicken Salad (like this for "fall" type recipe- could use turkey in place of chicken for Thanksgiving leftovers)

HTH

kcjodih said:
I just called my host for this Sunday's show and she informed me that she found out today that the local Hydro company will be working in their area and all the houses will have NO power!! Any recipe ideas ladies? I have no micro or anything to use! I'd also like it to be something seasonal or good for fall. I'm thinking I could start something at home and finish it at her house but would obviously like to have a decent demo with quite a few tools to demo. She's a repeat host who had an $1100 show last year and should have about 17-20 there.

Helpppppppp please

Salad????? Mandarin pasta salad or harvest chicken salad, some dips that dont need to be heated. Cake???? Banana Cream Supreme, No Bake Lemon Cheesecake, Apple Taffy pizza....I'll post more as they come;) ;) ;)

I would make the Harvest Chicken Salad, or even the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip (Pre-make the Tortillas).

Chicken Club House Squares with a pre-made Sugar Cookie Crust and make a Taffy Apple Pizza.

Make a Sundae or Bar idea, where you prep toppings and have everyone help make things??

Hope these ideas help.

Good Luck!!

Lisa

banana split brownie pizza - just bake the brownie @ home + take it w/u

kcjodih said:

Helpppppppp please

Taffy Apple Pizza ~ Just make the cookie at home. Yum!

Thanks everyone. I should have mentioned she wants a 'dessert'. Would have helped with ideas for you wouldn't have it? My bad! :rolleyes:

I think I like the Banana split brownie pizza or Taffy Apple Pizza. I'll start with those (maybe the TAP for apple season here?). Have any of you actually made or eaten either of these because in my 2 years as a consultant I haven't made or eaten either one!

1. How can I make a quick and easy dinner using Pampered Chef products?

One idea is to use our Quick Cooker to make a delicious and hearty chili in just 30 minutes. Simply brown ground beef or turkey with our Garlic & Herb Rub, add beans, diced tomatoes, and your favorite seasonings, and let the Quick Cooker work its magic. Serve with a side of cornbread made in our Brownie Pan for a complete meal in no time.

2. I need a last-minute dessert for a party. What do you recommend?

Our Mini Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making a quick and decadent chocolate lava cake. Simply mix together cake mix and pudding mix, pour into the Mini Deep Covered Baker, and microwave for 10 minutes. The result is a rich and gooey dessert that will impress any crowd.

3. Is there a way to make a healthy breakfast option using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our Deluxe Cooking Blender is great for making smoothies packed with fruits, vegetables, and protein. You can also use it to make overnight oats for a quick and nutritious breakfast in the morning. Just mix oats, milk, and your favorite toppings, and let it sit in the fridge overnight.

4. I have unexpected guests coming over and need a quick appetizer. Any suggestions?

Our Quick Slice is perfect for making a delicious and visually appealing charcuterie board in minutes. Simply arrange meats, cheeses, crackers, and fruit on the Quick Slice, and use the blades to easily slice and serve. Your guests will be impressed with the presentation and taste.

5. Can you recommend a simple and healthy meal prep idea using Pampered Chef products?

Our Veggie Spiralizer is great for making zoodles (zucchini noodles) that can be used as a base for various meals throughout the week. You can quickly sauté them with veggies and protein for a stir-fry, use them in a cold pasta salad, or even add them to soups for a low-carb option. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kcjodih