• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for the Aloha Pizza Asap!!

In summary, Tina said that she had a show tomorrow night that wanted the Aloha Pizza. She said that her cookbook had disappeared and she needed to sample the recipe. She had a catalog handy and the recipe was on page 35.
chefrobina
Can anyone help me with the recipe for the Aloha Pizza. I have a show tomorrow night that wants this pizza and my cookbook seems to have disappeared. I have a show last week and must have left it a her house. I need to sample the recipe tonight.

Have a catalog handy??

It's on page 35 of the catalog.

The Pampered Chef ®Aloha PizzaRecipe
2 green onions with tops
2 packages (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
2 cups (8 ounces) grated mozzarella cheese
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 medium pineapple
1/2 medium red bell pepper

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Thinly slice white part of green onions using Utility Knife and set aside. Cut green part of onions into thin, vertical strips. Place strips in Prep Bowl filled with ice-cold water; set aside for garnish.2. Unroll both packages of dough side by side over bottom of Large Bar Pan, trimming excess dough even with long sides of pan. Combine oil and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in another Prep Bowl. Brush oil mixture evenly over crust with Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Spread half of the barbecue sauce over crust with back of Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Sprinkle chicken and cheese over crust. Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.3. Meanwhile, peel pineapple and cut in half; reserve half for another use. Finely dice remaining pineapple half and bell pepper. Combine sliced green onion, pineapple and bell pepper in Classic Batter Bowl with Small Mix ‘N Scraper®; spoon over pizza, draining excess liquid against side of bowl. 4. Place remaining barbecue sauce into resealable plastic bag; trim corner and drizzle over pizza. Pat green onion strips dry using paper towels; sprinkle over pizza. Cut pizza into squares with Pizza Cutter.
Yield: 8 servings

or cc recipes!

Your a life saver!!Thank you Tina,

Your a life saver. I had called my director and she wasn't home. I was getting a little worried. My father recently passed away and I have not been too active. I now have to get back into the swing of it.

Thanks again for the quick reply

you need 2 green onions with tops
2 pkgs. 13.8 oz refregerated pizza crust
1 TBS olive oil
1 clove garlic pressed
1/2 cup bbq sauce divided
2 cups mozzerlla chz
2 cups cooked chicken diced
1 medium pineapple
1/2 medium red bell pepper

1. preheat oven to 400 degrees. Thinly slice white part of green onions using utility knife and set aside. Cut gree part of onions into thin vertical strips. Place in prep bowl filled with ice cold water set aside for garnish
2. unroll both pkgs dough side by side over bottom of lg bar pan trimmimg excess dough even with sides of pan. Combine oil and garlic pressed with garlic press in another prep bowl. Brush oil mixture eenly oer crust with silicone brush. Spread 1/2 of bbq sauce over crust. Spribkle chicken and cheese. Bake 20-25 mins.
3 peel pineapple cut in 1/2. Finley dice pineapple and bell pepper put in batter bowl. put on pizza
4 with remaining bbq sauce drizzle over pizza

chefrobina said:
Thank you Tina,

Your a life saver. I had called my director and she wasn't home. I was getting a little worried. My father recently passed away and I have not been too active. I now have to get back into the swing of it.

Thanks again for the quick reply

Oh, Robin, I'm so sorry for your loss!! As far as getting back into PC, you'll be fine...one day at a time! Hope your aloha pizza is a big hit!!

Hi there! I can definitely help you with the recipe for the Aloha Pizza. Here's what you'll need:- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepperInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.2. Place the pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan.3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the crust.4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.5. Top with the diced ham, pineapple, red onion, and green bell pepper.6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.7. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.I hope this helps and that your show goes well tomorrow night! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need for the Aloha Pizza?

To make the Aloha Pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, diced pineapple, diced ham, and sliced red onions.

Can I substitute any of the toppings in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the pineapple with any other fruit such as mango or peaches. You can also use turkey or bacon instead of ham, and add any other vegetables you like.

How do I make the pizza crust from scratch?

If you prefer to make the pizza crust from scratch, you will need flour, yeast, salt, sugar, olive oil, and warm water. Mix the dry ingredients, then add the wet ingredients and knead until smooth. Let it rise for an hour before rolling it out.

What type of cheese is best for the Aloha Pizza?

We recommend using shredded mozzarella cheese for the Aloha Pizza, but you can also use a blend of mozzarella and cheddar for added flavor.

Can I make the Aloha Pizza in advance and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the Aloha Pizza in advance and reheat it in the oven or in a pan on the stove. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • smarteez2