• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Pastry With Cut N Seal

In summary, the Cut N Seal is a versatile tool that can be used to make various types of pastry, including both sweet and savory options. To use it, simply roll out pastry dough, cut into desired shapes, add filling, and use the Cut N Seal to press and seal the edges. It can also be used with gluten-free pastry dough. After use, clean with warm, soapy water and store in a dry place.
dns2202
Does anyone have a recipe for some sort of pastry using the cut n seal? I know there has to be one.
Thanks!

Sure. Go to the grocery store, and buy the box with the rolled up pie crust in it. Unroll. Cut.:D

chefann said:
Sure. Go to the grocery store, and buy the box with the rolled up pie crust in it. Unroll. Cut.
:D

I "know" you were not being sarcastic but that just struck me as so funny!!:D

Your too much! I meant a recipe to make a pastry of some sort for the cut n seal.

Open can of pie filling... scoop small scoops into middle of crust rounds. Top with additional crust rounds and seal. Bake or fry.:DOK, seriously...
You can make just about anything with that thing. It doesn't have to be hard. Pie filling from a can is easy, so your guests can relate to it. I've also made chicken salad sandwiches for a baby shower (thinly sliced bread and chicken salad from the deli or your favorite recipe). I know people who make pierogi with it, too - noodles filled with ricotta cheese or ricotta and mashed potato. I think that the pumpkin pie filling from a can (the one that already has the eggs and milk in it) would be good, especially if you fried the little things - they'd be like the pumpkin pies from McD's.

1. How do I use the Cut N Seal to make pastry?

The Cut N Seal is a versatile tool that can be used to make various types of pastry. To use it, simply roll out your pastry dough on a flat surface and cut it into desired shapes. Place the filling in the center of each shape, leaving a small border around the edge. Then, fold the dough over the filling and use the Cut N Seal to press and seal the edges. Finally, bake according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Can the Cut N Seal be used for both sweet and savory pastry?

Yes, the Cut N Seal can be used for both sweet and savory pastry. It is perfect for making turnovers, empanadas, and other types of pastry with both sweet and savory fillings.

3. How do I clean the Cut N Seal after use?

Cleaning the Cut N Seal is easy. Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and let it air dry. It is not dishwasher safe, so be sure to hand wash it after each use.

4. Can the Cut N Seal be used with gluten-free pastry dough?

Yes, the Cut N Seal can be used with gluten-free pastry dough. It is a great tool for making gluten-free empanadas, turnovers, and other pastry dishes.

5. What is the best way to store the Cut N Seal?

The Cut N Seal can be easily stored in a kitchen drawer or hung on a hook. Just make sure to keep it clean and dry before storing to avoid rusting or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Jillmami
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 2crazyboys