1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone have recipes for the Cut N' Seal?

1. Hello,

I am going to be doing a "Kids" themed party for my daughter and she wants to use the Cut N' Seal. I wondered if there were any other recipes other than just the typical PB&J or ham & cheese. I'd really appreciate any help as this will be my 4th show and therefore will help me qualify finally! Yea!!! :chef:Thanks so much to all of you! I love this site and have gotten a wealth of info here!

Thanks!

Debi

Jul 5, 2008
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

We make "apple pies". We just put apple pie filling between two pieces of bread, Cut N' Seal them, and toast them in the toaster oven. Yum!

I have to admit that white bread tastes much better than whole wheat for these.

Jul 5, 2008
  3. Thanks Dianne! My daughter loves apple pie so I think that might be perfect.

Jul 5, 2008
  4. Kodeysmom

Kodeysmom Advanced Member Gold Member

I think there is even a cut n seal file if you will go under files and search. They are taco fillings and all kinds of stuff.

Jul 5, 2008
  5. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Here you go!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
    Jul 6, 2008
  6. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I had a kids party a little bit ago and we made "Pocketbook Pizza". Basically it was a pizza pocket. The girls loved them.

Jul 7, 2008
  7. New and found this site by looking for cut-n-seal recipes so thanks!

8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome, Cherie!

Nov 1, 2009
  9. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome Cherie...you're going to go crazy with all the great ideas here! :)

10. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

I don't have a cut n seal, and didn't think I needed one, but reading these recipes definitely changes that - the recipe attached above for the cream cheese french toast baked on the bar pan looks amazing! Has anyone tried them?? They look like they'd be a WOW recipe...
    Thanks for bringing this thread into the foreground again!

11. Thank you for the recipes! A friend bought one and I've been searching lots of places to find them.

Feb 14, 2019
  12. When it was my son's day to bring snacks to school, we made circle sandwiches and served them in the shape of a caterpillar. I just put an olive eye and pepper mouth and antenna on the head sandwich.

Feb 22, 2019
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted