• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Recipe for Smaller Crowd?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for recipe recommendations for a smaller crowd and sharing their experience with making dishes for their immediate family. The suggestions include Touchdown Taco Dip, salsa and chips, and various dessert options like tortilla cups with cinnamon and fruit salsa. There is also a discussion about the best way to make tortilla chips and the observation that any recipe can be adjusted for a smaller crowd.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone recommend a recipe that is better, for a smaller crowd...

Sat i am doing a cooking show for my immediate family ( sister, mother, sister n law, brother, aunt)..

:)I have made the colossal chopped salad, the chicken bbq pizza, and the strawberry amaretto pastries so far...

thanks you guys for any suggestions.

Touchdown Taco Dip is great for an appetizer!!

The salsa recipe in the catalog! You can make chips on stoneware to show that off, and while they're baking, make the salsa. Use the garlic press (if you have it) to show another tool.

ann, how do you make the chips .. i tried making the cin. ones but they turned out really bad! how do you do it?

I cut tortillas into triangles with the pizza cutter, then spritz them with a little oil, spread them in a single layer on a stone, and bake at 400 or so until they're light golden. The small 6" taco-sized tortillas seem to work the best. You can also spritz them with lime juice to make lime tortilla chips (yum!). If you salt them lightly while they're still sticky with oil or juice, the salt'll stick, but that requires remembering to do it before you bake them.

chefann said:
I cut tortillas into triangles with the pizza cutter, then spritz them with a little oil, spread them in a single layer on a stone, and bake at 400 or so until they're light golden. The small 6" taco-sized tortillas seem to work the best. You can also spritz them with lime juice to make lime tortilla chips (yum!). If you salt them lightly while they're still sticky with oil or juice, the salt'll stick, but that requires remembering to do it before you bake them.

I do what Ann does (because she is so smart, and always right!;) )

I think the key is to spritz them with oil, instead of with water as the directions say to do. The calories added are so minimal, as to be non-existent, but the chips turn out much better.

I have found that any recipe works no matter the size of the crowd. When I've had smaller parties, 5 or less, all of the food still gets eaten. I think people are more comfortable taking larger portions or going back for seconds. I think I would just find something that sounds good to your host and not worry about it. If there are some leftover at least she would still eat it.

thanks. I am going to do the colossal chopped salad (b/c our family can use the item that night at our bbq, and then I want to do something SWEET>....................i was hoping for something different than the strawberry amaretto pastries..but we'll see.........

You can make tortilla cups (like for the ceviche cups), but sprinkle them with a little cinnamon before you bake them. Then make a fruit salsa or even pudding, and fill them. YUM!!! If you do fruit salsa, you can put a little teeny scoop of ice cream in each cup, then top with the fruit.

What are some great recipes for a smaller crowd?

There are many delicious recipes that can be adjusted to serve a smaller group. Some popular options include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and recipes that can easily be halved or frozen for later use.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make recipes for a smaller crowd?

Yes, most of our products are versatile and can be used to create meals for any size group. Our cookware and bakeware come in a variety of sizes, making it easy to adjust recipes to fit your needs.

Are there any healthy options for smaller crowd recipes?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be made with healthier ingredients and still taste delicious. We also offer a variety of tools and products that can help you prepare healthy meals, such as our spiralizer and vegetable chopper.

What if I have leftovers from a recipe for a smaller crowd?

No problem! Leftovers can be easily stored in our storage containers or freezer-friendly products for future meals. You can also use our products to repurpose leftovers into new dishes.

Can I find recipes for a smaller crowd on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, our website has a wide selection of recipes for all occasions, including ones designed for smaller groups. You can also find tips and tricks for adapting recipes to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pampchefrhondab