• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Part Not on Replacement Part Order Form

In summary, Anne lost one of the feet from her USG and contacted customer service. The customer service representative replied and said the little rubber feet are on the way to her house. The replacement feet arrived yesterday.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I lost one of the feet to my USG and its not on the form. What should I do?

Anne,

I'm chasing you all over here today. :)

I just pulled the feet off of my USG because they were sticky and leaving gray marks all over my cutting boards and anything else they touched. I sent an email to customer service requesting new ones. They replied to my message and said the little rubber feet are on the way to my house.

I read your post and remembered that I had ordered replacements for mine too, and hadn't gotten them. I just got off the phone. You just have to call HO and they will send you replacements

Jeanine: That's funny! Usually it's John (Pampered1224) that chases me!

Did you just send the email to the customer service email?

AJPratt said:
Did you just send the email to the customer service email?

Yes, here is their reply. . .I'm printing this because there is something about seeing "Rubber Feet" in print that just cracks me up.

Dear Jeanine Larson,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your adjustment request has been processed as per your
instructions. The Rubber Feet are scheduled to ship within two business days with an estimated delivery date of 06/22/06. We apologize for any inconvenience the delay in receiving the Rubber Feet may have
caused.

Tamira Kirksy
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

Thanks! I sent an email and got a reply that they cosy $2 for 4 of them. So, hopefully they will be on the way.

I do not chase you, I stalk!Anne,
I just sit here waiting for you to post so I can purposely show up behind you.
Here's something else that's funny. I am Wave 2 and at the Palmer House! I had no choice. By the time I could aford to book and was waiting on my director, that was the only place left. You'll love it if you have not stayed there before. So elegant! And there is this place called the Corner Bakery sort of built into the hotel but you enter from outside. Wonderful food and coffee!!
About those rubber feet. I took mine off purposely three years ago and never put them back on. I lost the first two sets. It turns out my dishwasher ate them because someone other than myself stuck it in there without removing them. So I just stopped using them. Works fine for me. I just never point out that the feet are missing when demoing it. No one has ever noticed.

I didnt even realize my rubber feet were missing till I had a past guest ask if I had her knife. So I was looking through my rolling bag (last time i used it) and I found one of my rubber feet in the bag.

The Rubber Feet arrived yesterday!

I have missed having them. . .the USG slides around on the cutting board without them. Not a big help in selling this product. Now I'm back in business.

Just curious, did anyone else have the problem I had? Feet got sticky and left gray marks on everything. Just re-read John's post, are we supposed to take out the feet before putting it in the dishwasher?

Need feet? Ask and you shall receive.

chefjeanine said:
The Rubber Feet arrived yesterday!
I have missed having them. . .the USG slides around on the cutting board without them. Not a big help in selling this product. Now I'm back in business. Just curious, did anyone else have the problem I had? Feet got sticky and left gray marks on everything. Just re-read John's post, are we supposed to take out the feet before putting it in the dishwasher? Need feet? Ask and you shall receive.
I have missed them, too! I just found one foot and thought the other one would also be in my bag, but it wasn't. I actually haven't put mine in the dishwasher. I guess I baby my USG. And I haven't had problems with them leaving marks.

John: I KNEW it! You crack me up. I love you! And I think this obsession with me is getting to be a bit much if your following me in my wave and staying in the same place. I'm sorry, John, I'm married. And, you know what, so are you! Seriously, we HAVE to get together and hit that little bakery. One of the girls in my room is a health nut and I NEED my pastries and good coffee!!!!! Let's PM each other to make plans!

1. How do I request a part that is not listed on the replacement part order form?

To request a part that is not listed on the replacement part order form, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with your request.

2. Can I request a part that is discontinued or no longer available?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide parts that are discontinued or no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. How long does it take to receive a requested part?

The time it takes to receive a requested part may vary depending on availability. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame for delivery when you make your request.

4. Is there a limit to the number of parts I can request?

No, there is no limit to the number of parts you can request. However, please keep in mind that some parts may have a limited availability and may take longer to receive.

5. Is there an additional cost for requesting a part not on the replacement part order form?

No, there is no additional cost for requesting a part not on the replacement part order form. However, shipping charges may apply depending on the requested part and your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kkimpinski