• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Opinions- Sat. or Sun for Grandopening?

In summary, when deciding on a day for your grand opening event, consider your target audience and their availability. Saturday events may be more convenient for working professionals, while Sunday events may be better suited for families. Saturday events also allow for a longer event time and potentially more attendees, while Sunday events may offer a more relaxed atmosphere and exposure for businesses in busy locations. You can also have a grand opening event on both days, but it may require more planning and resources. To ensure a good turnout, promote your event through various marketing channels and consider partnering with other businesses or influencers.
heat123
Silver Member
HI, as I start my new business I am having a Grand Opening but cannot decide what day to hold it on? At first I thought definitely saturday but then started thinking alot goes on for people on sat. like b-day parties, kids sports games, errands, work etc. and thought maybe Sunday would be better for people, usually a day of rest and relaxation (for my family anyways). Which would you do or have done it on sat. or sun?

I will be doing a theme party opening following my Grandopening that Tuesday after just so there is an option of schedule conveniences or those more interested in a theme party. But what do you all think? :confused:

Have you thought about holding it on 2 days? You could do a Friday evening and Saturday during the day? I am doing a Vendor Open House like this in November. Good luck!!

As a fellow business owner, I completely understand your dilemma! It can be tough to decide on a day for your grand opening, especially with so many factors to consider. In my experience, Saturday tends to be the busiest day for people, as you mentioned with birthday parties, sports games, and errands. Plus, some people may have to work on Saturdays. Sunday is definitely a more relaxed day, but it's also a day that many people reserve for spending time with family and friends.If I were in your shoes, I would lean towards holding the grand opening on a Sunday. This way, people can come and enjoy your event without feeling rushed or having to choose between other obligations. Plus, having the theme party opening on Tuesday gives people another option if they can't make it on Sunday.Ultimately, it's important to consider your target audience and what day would be most convenient for them. You could also consider sending out a survey or poll on your social media pages to get a better idea of what day would work best for your potential customers. Good luck with your grand opening!

1. Should I schedule my grand opening event for Saturday or Sunday?

This is a common question among those planning a grand opening event. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your target audience and their availability. If your target audience consists of working professionals, a Saturday event may be more convenient. However, if your target audience is families, a Sunday event may be better suited. Consider your target audience and choose the day that will attract the most attendees.

2. What are the advantages of having a grand opening event on a Saturday?

Saturday is typically a popular day for events because it is a weekend day when most people are off work. This means you may have a larger turnout and more potential customers. Additionally, many people have more free time on Saturdays, making it easier for them to attend your event. Saturday events also allow for a longer event time, which can be beneficial if you have a lot of activities planned.

3. What are the advantages of having a grand opening event on a Sunday?

Sunday events may be more suitable for certain businesses or target audiences. For example, if your business is in a shopping mall or center, Sunday may be the day when the most foot traffic occurs. This can lead to more exposure for your event and potentially more customers. Additionally, Sunday events may offer a more relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere, which can be appealing to some attendees.

4. Can I have a grand opening event on both Saturday and Sunday?

Yes, it is possible to have a grand opening event on both Saturday and Sunday. This can be beneficial if you have a large target audience or if your business is in a busy location. However, keep in mind that this may require more planning and resources. It's important to also consider the potential turnout and whether having two events is necessary.

5. How can I promote my grand opening event to ensure a good turnout?

Promoting your grand opening event is crucial to its success. Utilize various marketing channels such as social media, email, and local advertising to spread the word. Consider partnering with other businesses or influencers to reach a larger audience. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for attendees to entice them to come to your event. Don't forget to also create a visually appealing and informative event page or flyer to attract potential attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Barry Carlton