• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Day Themed Parties for the Football Widowed!

In summary, the speaker is considering hosting a Game Day themed party for their friends, with one on Saturday and one on Sunday. They also mention their excitement for the upcoming Super Bowl and their team, the Green Bay Packers. They also mention their plans to wear Packers gear at church, as well as the significance of the Lombardi Trophy being named after their coach. Another person in the conversation suggests that their group wear their university's colors for the party.
Barry Carlton
My Jan fell completely apart. :cry:I have called most on my contact list in the last week already but I am thinking of trying to call the more receptive ones (meaning "nice") again to see if I can do a Game Day themed "Football Widow" party. Maybe one Sat with cake for Sun and maybe one just before the game with an appetizer theme for the game. Sunday they would have their own personal game day chef. Waddya think?

Can my boyfriend come? He is the football widow..LOL. Seriously though..I think that that is a really cool idea. Can't hurt to try.

usually by January, I really don't care about football any more. This year is a different story. My cluster is going to Spring Launch on Saturday the 5th wearing our Green and Gold. We're from Wisconsin so it's only natural. I sing in the choir at church and this is the first time we are going to wear Packers clothes or Green & Gold. We don't do it for regular season, but hey it's the Super Bowl.

I'm looking forward to the REAL America's Team (as they are actually owned by the city and the fans) to win the Lombardi Trophy in the home of "America's Team." It means something to Packer fans that the trophy you get for winning the Super Bowl is named after our famed and storied coach.

Great idea! I think I will suggest that our Cluster wear our Univ. of Oregon Duck colors!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your January has been a bit rough. It can definitely be challenging to reach out to our contacts and get them excited about hosting a party. But I love your idea of a Game Day themed party! It's a great way to bring people together and have some fun during the football season. Plus, who wouldn't want their own personal game day chef? I think it's worth giving it another shot and reaching out to your more receptive contacts. You never know who might be interested in hosting a party and having a great time with friends. Let me know how it goes! Best of luck.

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a Game Day themed party?

For a Game Day party, some easy appetizer ideas include buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, pigs in a blanket, and spinach artichoke dip. You can also consider making a cheese and meat platter or a vegetable platter with dip.

2. How can I decorate my house for a Game Day themed party?

Some ideas for decorating your house for a Game Day party include using team colors and banners, setting up a snack table with football-themed plates and napkins, and hanging up football-themed decorations such as banners or balloons. You can also use football-shaped serving platters and cups to add to the theme.

3. What are some fun activities to do during a Game Day themed party?

Some fun activities for a Game Day party include playing football-themed games such as cornhole or a football toss, having a friendly competition for predicting the game's outcome, and setting up a photo booth with props related to football and the teams playing.

4. Can I make any of the dishes ahead of time for a Game Day themed party?

Yes, you can make several dishes ahead of time for a Game Day party. Some options include dips, chili, and casseroles. You can also prepare ingredients for dishes like nachos or loaded baked potatoes, so they are ready to assemble and bake when guests arrive.

5. What are some easy dessert ideas for a Game Day themed party?

Some easy dessert ideas for a Game Day party include football-shaped cookies, brownies with team-colored frosting, football-themed cupcakes, and a sundae bar with toppings in team colors. You can also consider making a football-shaped cake or using a football-shaped cake pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
djqualls
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies