• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Items From Outlet!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, the conversation is about a host who missed out on ordering a carving set and kitchen shears from the outlet. They are now looking to purchase them from someone else. The conversation also touches on the urgency of ordering from the outlet and the disappointment of missing out on items that have sold out.
footballchef
Gold Member
Help!

I had a host ask about ordering the carving set and the kitchen shears from the outlet. I told her to wait a day so that I could get her past host number and enter it for her 10% off and they're gone!

Does anyone have 2 Carving Sets that were recently on the outlet and 1 of the old kitchen shears that are new that I could buy??

email me at [email protected]

It looks to me like the kitchen shears are under the Handy Helpers. They have the tool turn about and Twixit combo and shears all in one for $17.00

bonl48 said:
It looks to me like the kitchen shears are under the Handy Helpers. They have the tool turn about and Twixit combo and shears all in one for $17.00

That's an even older version of the shears. Not the one that we recently sold.

I noticed the carving sets were gone too. My DH called me to say he broke my round platter yesterday (but he saved my bar pan) and I looked but gone already.

I heard that from my customer today too! She was going to buy 3 of them! Anyone have sets they are willing to part with at a reasonable price?

That just happened to me with the patriotic table linens. I am bummed.

pcchefjane said:
I heard that from my customer today too! She was going to buy 3 of them! Anyone have sets they are willing to part with at a reasonable price?

It's kind of hard to be sympathetic to the customer if you told them "While Supplies Last".

Hopefully you won't have to spend too much time searching and they'll learn the urgency of ordering when they want one.

janetupnorth said:
It's kind of hard to be sympathetic to the customer if you told them "While Supplies Last".

Hopefully you won't have to spend too much time searching and they'll learn the urgency of ordering when they want one.

I had told the 16 Moms that were at my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop that I would place one order for whatever everyone wanted from the Outlet on the 25th! Most of them wanted 1 or 2 items so I thought it would encourage them to buy things! Who would have thought that after being on the Outlet for so long, they sold out!:cry:

Christ Follower said:
That just happened to me with the patriotic table linens. I am bummed.

Which table linens do you want?? I have a set of kitchen towels and something else. Let me know.

footballchef said:
Help!

I had a host ask about ordering the carving set and the kitchen shears from the outlet. I told her to wait a day so that I could get her past host number and enter it for her 10% off and they're gone!

Does anyone have 2 Carving Sets that were recently on the outlet and 1 of the old kitchen shears that are new that I could buy??

email me at [email protected]

I have a pair of the old kitchen shears that we sold before the black ones.

momoftwins said:
Which table linens do you want?? I have a set of kitchen towels and something else. Let me know.

I have the patriotic towels, but still needed the table cloth. Do you have that? I have my USED one, but she was wanting the table cloth NEW in package.

Related to Need Items From Outlet!!!!!!!!!!

1. Can I purchase items from the outlet if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can purchase items from the outlet. You do not need to be a consultant to access these discounted products.

2. How often are new items added to the outlet?

New items are added to the outlet on a weekly basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest deals.

3. Are outlet items defective or damaged?

No, outlet items are not defective or damaged. They are simply discontinued or overstocked products that are being sold at a discounted price.

4. Do outlet items still come with a warranty?

Yes, all outlet items still come with the same warranty as regular priced items. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

No, all outlet sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before completing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • jenwallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenwallace
  • Sheila