• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cooking? Need an Invite for a Couples Cook Off!

In summary, a Couples Show is a cooking demonstration where both partners attend and participate together. Attendees must have an invite, which can be obtained through a consultant or hosting a show. Additional guests can be brought with an invite and there is no cost to attend.
DCoopPC
Gold Member
I am doing my first couples show in a few weeks. Does anyone have an invite for such a show? I am doing the cook off...men vs women. I am not very creative, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Here is one I found on this board a while back. :)

Attachments

• Couples Cook Off Kitchen Show Invitation.doc
    42 KB · Views: 549
Here is the one I used. I printed them out on blank postcards from Avery. My DH is excited to have his guy friends coming. Although it is turning into more of a family show since several couples are bringing thier children with them. Which works for us since our boys will also be at the show.

Attachments

• Chillin' and Grillin' invite.doc
    21 KB · Views: 526
Thank you both so much!!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first couples show! It's always exciting to try something new. As for an invite, have you thought about using a playful and competitive theme for your cook off? You could play off of the classic "battle of the sexes" and invite your guests to join in on the fun. You could also try incorporating some fun and humorous language in your invite, like "Who will reign supreme in the kitchen? Join us for a cook off between the men and women!" This will not only generate interest, but also set the tone for a fun and interactive event. Wishing you all the best for your show!

What is a Couples Show?

A Couples Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where both partners attend and participate in learning new recipes and cooking techniques together.

Do I need an invite to attend a Couples Show?

Yes, all attendees must have an invite to attend a Couples Show. This helps us keep track of the number of guests and ensure we have enough supplies for everyone.

How do I get an invite for a Couples Show?

You can get an invite by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting your own show and inviting your friends and family.

Can I bring additional guests to a Couples Show?

Yes, you can bring additional guests to a Couples Show as long as you have received an invite for them beforehand. Please let your consultant know in advance so they can prepare enough supplies for everyone.

Is there a cost to attend a Couples Show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Couples Show. It is a complimentary event hosted by your Pampered Chef consultant to showcase our products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • mgranich