• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Invitations for a No-Demo Catalog Walk-Through?

In summary, the host wants a no-demo show, maybe just a "game night" with the girls. The guest's she has invited are burnt out on cooking shows, so she wants to do something different. The invitation wording that Rae recommends is "Join the fun . . . You're invited to a sensational time of food, fun and friends." The show will be on December 10th and the party will be on December 12th.
chefmelody
Does anyone have a good invitation made up for a catalog walk through or express show? I have a host who wants a no-demo show, maybe just a "game night" with the girls, and for all I can tell, almost doesn't want me there at all. :( She said her guests are burnt out on cooking shows, and I'm mailing the invites for her, so I don't want to mail the standard cooking show invites. I told her about the "homemade for the holidays" show, but she really doesn't want a demo at all, she just wants a few gift ideas set out maybe.

Anyone have anything creative I can use? I'm so not good with designing things!

Also, this is going to be my first no-demo show, and I'm super-nervous that I'm going to fail at it. :eek:

Since they have been to shows before, they should know the products:rolleyes:

Just have your products on display with your food. If they have any ?'s you are there to answer them. Just explain the guest special's and next month's host special. I would do a door prize drawing.

Good Luck!;)

Do the games like Bingo (on files) and Right Left game ( on files too). Get some of those noise clappers and have everyone cheer.
HTH

Do you have a collection of Simple Additions, and the Trifle Bowl? You could set up an "Easy Entertaining Display" and just show them how you can use SA to make even purchased foods look great for a party.

Other than that - I would suggest reading the thread about Rae's outline for the no-demo show - she has it down to a science....or an art.....anyway, she would be our resident expert on the topic!;)

Well, I wouldn't say I was an expert . . .Here's the link to that thread:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/questions-rae-about-your-show-16925/I have created my own invitations. When I get home this afternoon I'll post the wording for both my regular (Walk through the Catalog) invitations and for my open house invitations. You should be able to put something together that will work for the evening in question.BTW, take a deep breath and relax. You'll be great!

Rae - on this board - you ARE the expert!:)

ChefBeckyD said:
Rae - on this board - you ARE the expert!:)

I was always told that an expert is defined this way:

x = unknown (Remember algebra class?)
spurt = drip under pressure

Therefore, an expert is an unknown drip under pressure. So, yes, I suppose that does describe me. :D

For my standard walk through the catalog shows, I use this wording:

Join the fun . . .
You’re invited to a sensational time of food, fun and friends. It’s sure to be a delicious experience. Plus, you’ll learn great tips to help make preparing dinner quick and easy.
Please respond as soon as possible so I can plan my party. I’m looking forward to seeing you. Feel free to bring a friend, too!

Date Time
Host
Phone

You can preview the catalog online at
[my website address]
Can’t make it to the party?
You can order online, too.
Just be sure to put my name in as host!

For open houses I use this wording:

Join the fun . . .
You’re invited to a Pampered Chef Open House. It’s sure to be a delicious experience. Come, eat a bit, see the newest products, and have a lot of fun.
Please respond as soon as possible so I can plan my party. I’m looking forward to seeing you. Feel free to bring a friend, too!

Date From to
Host
Phone

You can preview the catalog online at
[my website address]
Can’t make it to the party?
You can order online, too.
Just be sure to put my name in as host!

Love your wordings Rae, it is great having you here!!

1. What is a "Catalog Walk-Through Invite"?

A "Catalog Walk-Through Invite" is an opportunity for you and your friends to get together and learn about the latest products and recipes from Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way to discover new kitchen tools and techniques.

2. How do I host a "Catalog Walk-Through Invite"?

Hosting a "Catalog Walk-Through Invite" is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the event. You can also choose to have the event in person or virtually.

3. Can I earn rewards for hosting a "Catalog Walk-Through Invite"?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your event. You can also receive exclusive host specials and bonuses. Your consultant will provide more details on the rewards program.

4. Do I need to provide food or supplies for the "Catalog Walk-Through Invite"?

No, your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the event. All you need to do is invite your friends and provide a space for the demonstration.

5. Can I invite friends outside of my local area to the "Catalog Walk-Through Invite"?

Absolutely! With virtual events, you can invite friends and family from anywhere to join in on the fun. Your consultant will provide all the details on how to set up a virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JenniK